Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

Running from lions.

Three Months Later.

"Miss Bremmer, the stomach cramps, the vomiting, the Nausea its normal for what your going through," the doctor smiled.

I frowned. "Look doctor, that's why I'm here, I dont know whats wrong with me!" I exclaimed.

It was now the doctor's time to frown, "you mean you dont know your pregnant?"

"Well I do now!" I said sarcastically. Hmm great, the only person that could be the father is Alex. Seeing as he was my first and last.

"Thanks doctor, Um, my next apointment would be next week?" I asked.

"Yes miss Bremmer. Will the father be coming in with you?" he asked, giving me a pile of papers to sign.

"Uh, no," I paused, "The father lives in America, and is a total ass!" I laughed.

"I see," he said taking the papers off of the table and placed them into a folder with the name Kadee Jade Bremmer written on it, with my date of birth. I smiled when I left and began digging through my bag for my phone, intending to call Kellsie.

Ring One. Ring Two. Ring Three. Ring Four. Ring Five. Someone answered.

"Hello?" The voice was familiar, sort of girly, but not my Kellsie.

" Uh, Kellsie?" I asked.

"No, The person said, " this is Jack, who's this?" I laughed. Of course it was Jack.

"Kadee."

"Kadee!" Jack exclaimed happily.

"Yes Jack," I laughed, "I think we have established im Kadee."

"Well Kellsie isn't here at the moment, anything I can help with?"

I thought for a second. Tell Jack, he'll tell everyone, and that ends my job of telling people. I wouldn't tell who the father was though.

"Yeah actually, there is."

"What is it Kadee?" He asked, "Jack is here to help!" I laughed and then sighed.

"Jack... Im pregnant..." There was complete silence for a moment.

"WHAT?!" He exclaimed loudly.

"Yeah," I told him, "tell everyone, and get Kells to call me back. Bye." And I hung up before he could say anything else.

I quickly slung my phone into my bag, rubbed my hands together and headed for the shopping center. Inside was warm in contrast to the outside weather, which was rainy and windy. I decided to get my hair done. I walked over to the hairdressers and got an apointment.

"Um, you dont need an apointment ma'am, go straight through," the lady smiled.

"Thanks." I walked through and sat on a chair. A man came up behind me and put one of those things that drape over you onto me and asked me what I wanted.

"Can I have it shorter and a darker brown and more layers and a side fringe and some high lights?" I asked.

"Sure," he grinned, and set to work. Chopping here, sniping there. The end product was awesome, and I walked away with it half price. When I got home my mum was cooking dinner. She looked up as I entered and smiled.

"Do you know whats wrong yet Kadee?"

"Um, I'm pregnant?" I questioned more then stated. Mum dropped the knife she was holding and sighed. Coming around the other side of the counter and giving me a hug.

"Have you told Alex?"

"How did you know its Alex's?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"You haven't talked about any other boy," she said knowingly, patting my back as I started to cry. I told her everything that the doctor told me, and she sighed.

"Should I go back?" I asked.

She thought for a second. "wait till your a bit more along, so the stress of seeing Alex wont hurt the baby. You've already got a bit of a tummy, and your almost into your second trimester. Call his parents and go stay there untill the tour finishes, its almost over."

I smiled at my mother. "Thanks mum, I'll call Peter and Isobel now and arrange for them to pick me up from the airport." I made my way over to the phone, picked it up and went to my bedroom.

"Hello, Gaskarth household, Isobel speaking." Isobel Gaskarth has the clearest voice, I had ever heard. That doesn't even make sense, but it's true.

"Hey Isobel, its Kadee," I said slowly. I wasn't sure if she knew that Alex and I had broken up or not.

"Kadee! Where have you been?" She exclaimed.

"I came home, because, uh, Alex and I broke up."

"Oh no," she sighed.

"Yeah," I said sadly, "but I was just wondering if I could came back over and stay with you for a few days?" I asked slowly, unsure of how she would answer. Why would she want her sons ex-girlfriend flying over from Australia to stay with her?

"Sure honey."

"And when I get there, I need to tell you and Peter something."

"Okay honey, we'll pick you up when you get here..." She was sort of hesitant.

"I'll be there on Friday, is that okay?"

"Yes. of course, Friday. Bye love, see you then."

"Bye."



Friday afternoon.
Baltimore Airport.


I saw Mrs. Gaskarth before she saw me. She was talking with who I persumed was a relative. At last she saw me and came over to help carry my things.

"Kadee, dear how are you?" she asked.

"Im good thanks," I smiled, pulling my coat more around my shoulders. I had decided on wearing a large coat, to hide my large belly. She pulled me into a hug then pulled back and looked at me weird. She knew.

"Kadee this is Alex's grandma, Alice this Alex's ex-girlfriend Kadee," she introduced us.

"Hello Kadee, Im Alice," she seemed to forget I'd already just been introduced to her. We made our way to the car and started the trip to Alex's house. When we got in, it was quiet. Jasper the dog was nowhere in sight and neither was Peter.

"I'm just going to go up and have a shower," Alice announced. After she had gone Isobel turned around and looked me square in the face.

"Is it Alex's?" She asked seriously. I nodded, and opened my coat to show my belly.

"And I was wondering if I could possibly stay here until its born. Even though Alex and I are no longer together, you are the grandparents and I want you in his or her life."

"Oh, thankyou!" she started to cry, "Well, the guest room's being ocupied by my mom, so you'll be alright sleeping in Alex's room?" she asked gently.

"Sure," I tried to hide my nervousness.

"So tomorrow, we have to drop Alice off at her home, we'll go book your apointments. Are you going to have Alex attend them with you? or would you like me to go?" she asked.

"Im not fussed."

"Okay, then we'll go buy you somethings, seeing as new borns arent allowed on planes till they're about six months old. We could even look for a place for you if you want. Alex tells me you want to live in America?"

"Yeah, I do. I might need to find a place, my parents are coming over when the baby is born," I said, taking a seat at the table and swinging around.

"If you don't have a place by then, they can stay here," she smiled.

"Uh, I'm a bit tired, can I go up and sleep?" I asked, stiffeling a yawn.

"Sure sweety, see you in the morning," she smiled and watched me go up stairs.

I walked into Alex's room slowly, dragging my suitcase behind me. The room looked and smelled the same as it did last time I was here. Except it looked as though Isobel had cleaned it up a fair bit.



Meanwhile...

Everyone was discusing Kadee's baby. It was the talk of the band. All but one knew, Alex Gaskarth. He was always walking in on conversations involving Kadee and the baby. You could tell it was upsetting him a lot. He even thought he'd caught some of the conversations going on around him, 'Did you hear about Kadee?' he heard Kyle Burns asking Caleb Turman. 'I wonder if Alex knows about Kadee?' came from Martin Johnsons mouth, aimed at Hayley Williams. He hated the fact that as soon as people saw him, they'd stop talking and it would become rather awkward. He got a bit angry, and stalked back towards the hotel room.

He bashed the door open and got scared, confused looks from all the people in the room.

"Thats it! I've had enough! Either one of you tell me what's happening with Kadee, or I'll fly down to Australia myself!" he shouted.

Jack, Laila, Zack, Kellsie, Rian, Kara and Matt exchanged glances. Kellsie and Laila stood up, each took one of his hands and led him outside of the building stopping only when they found a bench. Kellsie took a deep breath before she started talking.

"About three months after Kadee left, uh, she rang me, I wasn't in the bus at that time so Jack answered," Kellsie paused and Laila kept going.

"Alex, Kadee's pregnant. She didn't tell Jack who the father was, he didn't ask," she patted his knee, "we wern't sposed to tell you, I'm so sorry!" Alex stood up and started to walk.

"Alex, where are you going?" Laila called.

"Im going home!"

"But what about the show?"

"What show? We don't have any shows till tuesday, and its Friday night. I'll call when I get there," and he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
loooooooooooooooooong one
were you expecting a pregnancy?
betcha werent.
L O V E
xx