Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

Six Feet Under The Stars.

The hotel we were staying at wasn't to far from home, about an hour or so. It cost me $20 or so. I wasn't taking any notice. All I could think about was Kadee, was she having my baby? If so, would she let me be in its life? I didn't want to be like one of those people who was an ass, then wasn't allowed to ever see thir kid, ever.

I walked up to the front door, found my key and let myself in. My grandma Alice was sleeping on the couch and I could hear my mom in the kitchen singing to some radio music.

"Mom," I called softly. I heard her pause, then come out into the hall. Her face looked worried.

"Alex, what are you doing home?" she asked. I saw her glance towards the stairs.

"I have to tell you something," Was all I said, walking past her and into the kitchen, she followed behind. "Mom, I think I'm going to be a dad!"

"I-I know," she stuttered.

"How?"

"Kadee."

"When?"

"Today."

"So everyone knew except me!" I shouted. I walked out and began to climb the stairs.

"Alex, please dont go in your room!" she cried.

"Why not?"

"Just... please don't."

"Its my room, I'm going there," I yelled, jumping the top few and bounding into my room. I closed the door and went towards my bathroom. I took a shower and came back out. Boy was I surprised.

"Hi Alex," It was Kadee.

I looked down at her stomach, it sure was a lot rounder and it looked harder. She seemed to sense me looking at it and smiled. She undid her pajama jacket and slid her shirt up reavealing the naked tummy.

"C-can I touch it?" I asked. she nodded and I stepped forward and put my hand on her tummy. It was definetly harder then it used to be, and alot more round.

"Its exactly the same as what it was like last time Alex," she whispered.

"No its not! Kadee its so much better, Its got my baby in it!" I exclaimed. "Im going to be a dad!" I paused, "Kadee, do you know hard it is to walk around a bunch of people that are talking about you?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you call?"

"Alex, you aren't exactly in my good books!" she yelled.

"Im sorry for what I did, Okay! I was beyond smashed and Nikole came onto me! Not the other way around!" I yelled back.

"I told you to throw that beer away Alex! I knew what was going to happen, do you know how?" she screamed.

"How?"

"Nikole's the reason behind all your breakups! Kyle didn't actually say that, but he did say she has a mega thing for you! She may be going out with Jonathan Cook, but she wants you! Thats how I knew she was planning something when you told me she gave you that fucking beer!" she screamed, inching closer.

Thats when I started to get a bit scared. Kadee never swore, I mean she says the small ones but I've never heard her say the word 'fuck' before.

"I-I'm sorry Kadee!" was all I could say.

"Alex, I want you to be a part of this baby's life. I don't want any trouble, for the babies sake. Im going with your mum tomorrow to the doctors and I want to find out the sex of the baby. I'll tell you what it is if you'd like," she said calmly.

"Can I come?"

"I supose that would be okay, You'll have to sign forms and stuff saying your the father," she said.

"Okay," I whispered, "Can I sleep in my bed with you or do you want it for yourself?"

"As long as you dont touch me, you can sleep in the bed," she replied, climbing back in bed. She was dressed in my old All Time Low shirt and a pair of her knickers, this was her usual badtime attire.

[O

Kadee's perspective.

I woke up the next morning in Alex's arms. I groaned and shoved him off, making him cough.

"I told you not to touch me Alex," I said jumping up and pulling on a pair of pants. I opened the door and went out, stepping daintly down the stairs and finding Isobel in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about last night Isobel," I whispered.

"It's okay love, I understand." I smiled gratefully as she handed me a plate full of pancakes, a plate was waiting next to me, obviously for Alex. A scraping noise next to me told me he'd arrived.

"Whats on the agenda today, Mom?" he asked, shoving a forkfull into his mouth.

"We're taking grandma Alice home, then going to the surgery to find out the sex of your baby. Then we have to go food shopping to cater for Kadee's weird food cravings." she told us.

"Oh, don't buy extra food on my account" I exclaimed.

"Trust me darl, you'll need it. The baby will steal all of your food, so you'll need extra." Isobel grinned.

"Well Im glad I'm not pregnant!" Alex smirked.

"I'm serious Alex, get on my bad side again, and I'll rip your face off!" I snapped.

"And you'll have random mood swings," Isobel laughed.

After breakfast I went upstairs and got dressed. Luckily enough I could still fit into my favourite yellow skinny legged jeans. I had a black and silver top on with a pair of fluro nikes. My hair was up in a tiny ponytail and I had neutral coloured makeup on.

Isobel, Alice and I waited patiently downstairs while Alex got ready. After awhile I got annoyed. I stomped up the stairs and swung open his bedroom door. He was naked.

"Kadee!" he squealed, trying to cover himself and pull his towel back up.

"Alex, I've seen it all before!" I snapped, going to his draws and pulling out a pair of boxers, a pair of jeans and a Boys Like Girls tee. "Put these on, jesus Alex, your not fucking five!"

"Could you get out while I get dressed?"

"No. Now hurry up!" I snapped, jumping on his bed and looking at the ceiling.

"Should you be jumping?" he asked wearily.

"No, but I dont care."

"Why, its our baby, you should care," he said.

"Look I dont want to talk about it right now."

"Kadee, I'm sorry, I truely am! But I dont know what to do! I dont think I'm ready to be a dad! But I do know I want to be with you! I dont want the girl I love to end up with someone else, I dont want my kid to grow up around a man that isn't his or her father!" he started to cry.

"Alex, I know your sorry and that Nikole is the reason for this breakup, but I just need time! I know your not ready to be a dad, heck, I'm not ready to be a mum! I want our baby to grow up with its father around, I need time!" Tears leaked down my face. Alex came over and he held me in his arms while I wept. "Im sorry!"

"What? Whay are you sorry?" he asked.

"I should have been better! Its my fault!"

"Kadee, its not your fault, you didn't know I'd fall for her bait!"

"But Alex, I did!"

"Kadee, you didn't. Now lets go down before they start asking questions, yeah?"

I nodded, he held out his hand and I took it. Letting him lead me down the stairs to his waiting mother and grandmother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last one for tonight.
I want to thank my two favourite readers,
Slashed-Eyeliner (Top, Top reader)
and,
skankmuffin.
I love you both (:(:

L O V E
xx