Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

Shameless.

We drove for about half an hour untill we reached an old nursing home that I realised was Alice's home. We stayed for 10 minutes, then made our way back to the car. Isobel drove us to a doctors clinic and parked the car, it was the day we'd find out most things about the baby.

Isobel had made an appointment, so we were taken straight in.

"Ahh yes, Kadee... Gaskarth?" the doctor asked walking into the room with a clipboard.

I shook my head. "Oh, no. Its Kadee Bremmer," I corrected him.

He nodded and wrote something down on the board. " Im Dr. Walker. And Alex, your the father?"

"Yup," he said proudly. Dr. Walker took measurements of my tummy and my back. He took my temperature and a blood test.

"Do you understand your having twins?" he asked.

"What!" Alex and I both said at the same time.

"Twins," he said again. "Would you like to know the sex?"

"Alex?" I asked, looking at Alex.

"Im not fussed, it would be easier."

"Ok, yeah we wanna know the sex," I whispered. The doctor got out his jelly stuff and his ultrasound machine, squeezing the gel onto my belly and pressing a remote type object into my belly, and rolling it around firmly.

"One is a girl, and the other," he squinted for a while, 'looks a tad like a boy," he announced.

I looked over at Alex, his eyes were watery and so were mine. We were going to be the parents of not one, but two kids. Twins. It was so exciting. I jumped up and launched myself at Alex, squealing.

"Twins, Twins, Twins!"

Alex wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my hard on the lips. I stopped short and got up, brushing imaginary dirt off of my jeans, thanking the doctor and leaving. Alex followed like a lost dog.

"Kadz, whats wrong?" he asked.

"Alex you kissed me. Didn't I tell you I'm not ready? You may be the father of my baby... Babies, but Alex I still can't completely trust you. Give me freaking time!" I yelled, quietly.

We emerged from the hallway and Isobel came back into view. She hopped up when she saw us and ran over. Eyes twinkling.

"And?"

"We're having twins!" I exclaimed, forgetting my madness and grabbing her wrist. "A girl and a boy!" She squealed.

That night...

Isobel had gone out, and was going to pick Peter up from a friends house. This friend of his lived almost three hours away. Alex and I were home alone. I was sitting on the lounge with a blanket when Alex came to find me. He pulled the blanket up, as well as my legs, sat down and pulled them all down again. He then turned to look at me with those big brown eyes of his.

"Kadee, I think we should think of some names." I burst out laughing, but stopped after I looked at his eyes and they looked sad.

"I'm sorry," I hung my head.

"Its okay. But think about it. They need names, and because there are two, we wont fight over the names. You do the first name of one and middle of the other. Same for me," he said. I nodded my head.

"Okay Alex. Go away and think for awhile then come back and we'll share our ideas," I finally said.

"Okay," he got up, and I heard him go up the stairs in a hurry then slam his bedroom door.

I thought for what seemed like two hours, but was most likely half an hour. I came up with two names and two middle names that I'd tell Alex when he came back down. I thought of; Ashton Warren and Margret Rose. Eventually Alex came back and took his seat back under my legs.

"Okay so I have two names and two middle names," I announced, "You should have two of both also."

"I do" he said, nodding. "Ryan William and Lily Alice."

"I had, Ashton Warren and Margret Rose," I paused, "How about; Lily Rose and Ashton William?" I asked. Alex nodded quietly.

"Lets keep it too ourselves though, untill the babies are born, yeah?" Alex asked.

"Sure," I smiled, "Now help me up, I'm ready for bed." I thanked him when he helped me up and led me to his room. We'd decided to share a room still, so there was an extra room when poeple stayed over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally finished this chapter.
Im not going to add any more chapters for a day or two because im not feeling the best. I have a stomach bug, a really bad one, and its slowly killing me (Exaggerating), but it hurts.
comments would help me on my road to recovery.
L O V E
xx