Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

Poppin' Champagne.

"Whoa my god!" Kellsie laughed, pulling me into the bus, "That was pretty wild, eh?"

"I dont think I ever wanna be seen in public like that ever again!" I announced, flopping down on Jack and Kellsie's bunk.

"Well, I'm sure your wish wont be granted," Laughed Laila, throwing random bottles of flavoured water to us all.

"Yeah, I second that motion," Jillian said before slurping down most of her drink.

"I don't care. If they try anything I'll go all kung foo on their asses!" I said, receiving giggles from the girls.

Laila got up and looked through the DVD's they had bought on the bus. She picked 'The Lion King', seeing as it was my favourite. While we watched it we ate chocolate and lollies and caught up on the times we were all away from each other.

I found out Laila had hooked up with Caleb Turman, vocalist and guitarist of the band 'Forever The Sickest Kids' and Kyle Burn's best friend, Jillian had hooked up with some famous guy called Alex Garcia. I had never even heard of him before. Even Zack had gotten a girlfriend, sadly enough it was Nikole.

We had been sitting there chatting for at least two hours when Alex and Zack marched in angrily.

"Dude, what the hell was that all about! She's already gotten me in trouble before and on both accounts it was her fucking fault!" Alex yelled, throwing his arms up into the air, and throwing himself on to the couch, which was already being occupied by Kellsie, Jillian and Laila. All three yelled and tried and failed to push him off.

"I know man, I thought she'd change! I can't believe it!" Zack replied, "I'm going to so dump her! I should have listened to Burns and Turman, I knew they knew she was up to something!" I raised an eyebrow and looked at Alex, my face wearing a confused expression.

"Fucking Nikol Burns tried it on me again. Lucky I was sober, I pushed her to the ground and flipped her off!" Alex explained.

"Really? What a hoe."

"I know, and I went out with her!" Zack yelled, running a hand through his short hair.

"Naww diddums," Kellsie laughed, patting his shoulder.

"Alex, can I sleep in your bunk? Im so tired."

"Sure, its the neat and tidy one. I made Zack make it when I was last here," he smirked. I laughed and nodded. Heading to the bunk room I saw a shadow, sitting in the back lounge. Turning the light on I found Nikole.

"Get out!" I said, in a monotone.

"Kadee, I'm so sorry. But I need your help!" she cried.

"What for?"

"I- I think I'm pregnant!" she cried out.

"Oh really? Who's baby?" I asked. Slightly curious.

"Alex Gaskarth," she whispered.

"What!" I screamed. I heard people running, but all I could do was punch Nikole in the face.

"Kadee, what the hell are you doing?" Alex screamed.

"She says she's having your fucking baby Alex, is that true?"

Alex looked shocked and confused. "No, what are you talking about?"

"She said she's pregnant, and its yours, now you tell me if its yours, or you wont be alive to see these two take their first breath!" I threatened.

Alex didn't even hesitate, he answered straight away. "No, the baby isn't mine, I never had sex with her, but It may be Zack's," he answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOOOOOH
Is it Zack's.
Is it real?
Find out when the next chapter is posted.
L O V E
xx