Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

Vegas.

Over the next two months, my tummy grew wider and thicker. My food cravings grew weirder by the day. Just this morning I made Isobel get me chocolate icecream with pasta. Together. All my friends were really disgusted by it, but Alex thought it was awesome. He'd never seen anyone eat such gross stuff and of course he thought it was halarious.

I'd been having a nap on Alex's bed in my undies and one of Alex's biggest shirts, when Jack burst in. I was used to him seeing me in my underwear so I didn't get creeped out.

"Kadee, I just bought the coolest CD, you have to listen to it!" he yelled, running towards the CD player in the corner. I sat up and yawned.

"What is it?"

"Play school!"

"Dude, no way!" I exclaimed, "When did you see it? I didn't think they had it here!"

"It's not American, no. But I watched it in Australia, so I ordered it and now we can sing along to the watermelon song!" We squealed like little girls, then started dancing an singing along. About half way through Alex and Rian walked through the door, looking at us in amusement when they saw us dancing.

"Do I want to know why your both dancing to what sounds like kids songs?" Alex asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Probably not," I giggled.

"Brah, your just jealous cause your dancing skills aren't as awesome as mine and Kaddles's's's's's's are!" Jack said, attempting the moonwalk and failing miserably.

"Okay, well me and Rian will leave you two to it," they went to walk out the door, but Alex stopped, turned around and smirked, "to bad the perverted kid next doors watching through the window then!" then off he waltzed.

I screamed and ran to the window. Sure enough the kid was watching us. I felt Jack grab my shoulder and push his head out the window.

"Do you mind? We're trying to have sexual intercourse here, wouldn't it suck if you saw my white ass?" He yelled out the window. We heard a door bang open then someone knocking on the front door to the Gaskarth house followed by a bit of screaming.

"Kadee, Jack, get down here!" we heard Alex yell up the stairs. We sighed then made our way downstairs.

"Yes Alex?" I smiled innocently.

"What did you do?"

"Jack did it!"

"Did not!" Jack yelled.

"Did too!" I yelled back.

"Oh My God, you both are like kids!" He yelled slapping Jack over the head and glaring at me. He turned back to the angry lady at the door and smiled apologetically. "Im so sorry Mrs. White, but your son was watching Kadee and Jack through our window and I think thats pretty creepy, so please don't come over here and yell at us for something that Jack couldn't help but retaliate at." The lady huffed and poked Alex's chest hard.

"Gaskarth, next time the lord wont be too forgiving of your friends sins."

"Your son was the one spying, all Jack said was something about Sexual Intercourse, I believe thats what you used to call it way back before they changed it too just sex?"

"I'll tell your mother about this!"

"You do that," he retorted shutting the door.

"Hm Hm," he smiled clapping his hands together, "Now Rians taking me to Jacks to pick up the girls then, Me, Kellsie, Laila and Jillian are going to pick up your parents okay Kadee?" he turned to Jack and looked at him with a stern glare, "you look after kadee, don't stress her out or I'll kick your 'white ass'. Got it Barakat?" he said.

"Eye eye, captain Gaskarth!" Jack soluted.

"Sure, im going to lay back down, Jack come entertain me with your awesome dance moves!"

"Okay!" he yelled, and we both ran up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
two more chapters left.
Im thinking of a sequel, but I'll only do one if you guys want one, okay?
L O V E
xx