Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

Remembering Sunday.

"Kadee tell me what you’re naming them!" Jack whined. I'd really had enough of his complaining and had even tried to lock myself in mine and Alex's bedroom, but Jack was persistent. He came in through the window.

"Jack, would you piss off?" I asked with a sigh.

"No, not until you tell me!" he yelled, childishly.

"I'll tell Alex, and you know how angry he gets when you stress me out!" I threatened.

"I will not leave. And plus, Alex told me I had to stay here and look after you while he went with Kellsie, Laila and Jillian to pick up your mom and dad!" he replied with a shrug.

"I swear Jack, I swear to god, I will rip your balls of with Rian’s toes and then make you eat them. I'm totally not even kidding!"

"Yeah you are, you'd never hurt someone like 'The Jackinator!'" he yelled, punching the air.

"Wanna bet?" I asked, getting to my feet. And that was it Jack flew out of the room as fast as a cheetah. Fast.

I smiled triumphantly and closed my eyes. I snuggled back under the doona and was just about to fall asleep when I needed to use the bathroom, quickly, I wasn't too sure If the pregnancy was the reason behind my sudden needing to pee really fast.

"Jackkkk!" I called, getting scared. He walked in looking innocent, which didn't last too long, seeing as he saw the scared look on my face.

"Kadee what are you doing? What's wrong with your face?" he paused for a moment, "Did you just wet yourself?" he asked looking disgusted.

"No Jack, I didn't just wet myself, Im in labour asshole!"

"But you’re early!"

"I'm having twins dumb ass, they're supposed to come early!"

"What do I do?"

"Call Alex, right now! He'll be still waiting for my mum and dad so call your mum to take me!"

"But she's at wo-"

"Fucking do it Jack!" I screamed in his face. He bolted out the door and I heard him fall down the stairs, get up and keep running.

Jack's mum came in a few minutes later and helped me down the stairs and into the car. Jack got my hospital bag and we were off on a wild ride with Jack Barakats mum at the wheel.

My doctor from Australia flew over to deliver my babies. She said she wanted to be the one who delivered the next generation of Bremmers. She'd delivered my niece Riley and my brothers daughter Kaycey.

"Alex! I want Alex!" I screamed at Jack, "Bring me fucking Alex!"

Jack didn't have to wait; he was terrified of me when I was angry or scared. He ran out of the ward and down the hall, trying to find Alex who had only just arrived.

"Alex, man! Hurry, she was about to rip my head off!" Jack yelled, tugging Alex's arm and running back the way he came.

I screamed even louder just as Alex, came in the room. He grabbed my hand and whispered soothing things into my ears, trying, but failing. As he wiped sweat off of my face I let out a huge scream and a long string of swear words, It wouldn't have hurt so bad if I didn't just push something the size of a watermelon out of my vaginal region.

Ashton William Gaskarth was born at 6:34 pm Sunday the 13th of November 2008.
Half an hour later;
Lily Rose Gaskarth was born at 7:04 pm. They both weighed 6 pounds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Lily and Ashton Gaskarth.

ONE MORE LEFT!