Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

This Is How We Do.

The twins were doing well. My mum and dad had decided that the best place for them to be would be waiting for the babies to be born before coming to the hospital. I was finally ready to let people apart from Alex into see them. Mum, dad, Isobel and Peter were the first ones in.

"Oh, baby, they're gorgeous!" my mum cooed.

"Names?" Isobel asked, patting Ashton with her index finger.

Alex beamed, "Ashton William and Lillian Rose!"

"Beautiful!" Mum and Isobel said at the same time.

"Good work son!" Peter gave Alex a manly hug, "Made some lookers."

"Thanks dad."

"Your old mans right Alex, you and Kadee have done well!" my dad put in, making me start crying.

"Well thats our cue to leave, see ya at home Alex," Peter said patting his sons head.

"Cya," Alex and I said in unison. The next people in were Laila, kellsie, Jillian, Jack, Kara, Rian and Zack. The girls and Jack babbled and held the twins while Zack and Rian hung back near the back wall looking awkward.

"Now can you tell me names?" Jack whined. I laughed and patted the spot beside me for him to sit.

"Ashton William and Lillian Rose," I grinned.

"Oh. My. Goshness!" he exclaimed, "they are the coolest names ever!"

"That would be because they are your godkids?" Alex asked slyly, looking at me.

"Yeah of cours- Whattt?" Alex and I cracked up laughing.

"We've decided that Jack and Kellsie are the godparents, seeing as they are our best friends," I informed them.

"Yes!" Kellsie and Jack screeched, causing Lily and Ashton to cry and Alex to push everyone out the door so we could both get them quiet again.

The next day I was released from hospital along with Lily and Ashton. My parents went home a week after they were born. I sent them regular pictures of the twins. Alex and I found our own place, and got a dog.

Jack and Kellsie were still going rather strong as were Laila and Caleb, Jillian and Alex Garcia.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END.

sorry if it isnt to your liking, but i actually enjoyed this story.
Im already planning the sequel, so be patient.
I'll only do one if people send lots of comments (:

Thanks for supporting me.

I L O V E y'all.
xx