Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

Coffee Shop Soundtrack.

"So," Jillian said, she was still shocked that Alex Gaskarth was in the same room with her, let alone dating her friend. "You were telling the truth?" Jillian stated, looking utterly bewildered.

"Yup," I nodded. Alex began flicking through the T.V channels, and sighed. "Is there always nothing on?" He asked.

"Pretty much," I answered, "Can I lay down Alex?' I laughed, poking his cheek gently.

"Nope," he shrugged.

"Please Alex?" I faked a sad face, he chuckled and opened an arm, allowing me to lay down, huddled against his chest.

"So, uh, how did you guys meet? And how long have you been together?" Laila asked, sitting on the opposite couch, and eyeing us both thoughtfully.

"At Soundwave," I grinned, "the one where you two decided to not go with me and Kells," I answered. Both of their mouths dropped suddenly, realizing that it had been a while.

"Holy mother of god," Jillian exclaimed loudly, "that long ago?" She asked softly.

"Yup," Alex laughed.

"Tell us the story?" Laila asked. I stared at her, then at Jillian, than back at her and sighed.

Kadee Bremmer's flashback...

"Kadee Jadey Bremmerey!" Kellsie bellowed down the hallway at the Bremmer's household. "Hurry up, we're going to be late!"

Kadee laughed and came out of her bedroom, wearing dark blue skinny-legged jeans, a bright yellow top and a pair of black thongs. Kellsie was wearing a pair of cream-white skinny jeans, a purple top and her scuffs.

"Come on Kadee's mum!" She called into Kadee's parents room, "lets go, or we won’t get in!" She finished, marching out the back door to the car.

Kadee watched her mum grab her car-keys; while she tried to hide her laughter. The ride to the 'Soundwave' grounds was full of Kellsie saying things such as; 'Do you reckon we'll meet any of the bands?' And, 'How long will we have to wait to get in?’ They finally arrived and were proud to find that they were eighth in line, and that the line was moving quickly.

"Who shall we see first?" Kellsie asked excitedly.

"Well, we want to see different bands, and they're all on at the same time. How about I call you when All Time Low is over?" Kadee asked, checking her timetable.

"Okay," Kellsie agreed. After exchanging quick hugs, the girls parted ways. "Be careful!" She yelled, as she walked off in the opposite direction that Kadee was going.

Kadee walked slowly over towards a stage that had a huge All Time Low poster pinned to the back wall. The grounds weren't full yet, so she sat down on some grass and watched some of the crew set up the musical instruments. She must have looked pretty weird just sitting on the grass in front of an empty stage just listening to her iPod.

After Kadee was seated for about an hour, a hand fell roughly onto her shoulder, scaring her. She looked up and found herself staring into the chocolate brown eyes of Alex Gaskarth.

"I... I... You. You’re A-Alex Gaskarth," she stuttered.

He looked down at himself for a second before looking back at her and answering, "why yes, Yes I am," he grinned. "Now please explain to me why your sitting in the middle of a crowd, watching our crew set up our shit?" Kadee stared at him thoughtfully for a moment before answering.

"You guys are my favourite band," she shrugged, "I don’t want to miss any of this," She told him, waving her right hand around for emphasise.

"That... Is what I would call a true fan!" He wiped a pretend tear away from his eye, making Kadee laugh.

"Do you usually go and scare young fan girls out of their skins?" She asked with a laugh. Alex shook his head slowly.

"No, but you looked a little lonely." he said, dropping down onto the grass beside her. He leant back so that he was laying on the grass, and looked up at the sky. "You Aussies think this is hot weather?" he looked at her.

"Not really."

"Fuck, to me, this is an oven," he wiped away a drop of sweat from his brow and smiled. "Listen... We're going to be here for about a week after this show, and I need someone to show us around this town, what do you say?"

"I say... Oh my go," Kadee laughed; she didn't think he was serious.

"Sweet, lets swap digits," he grinned grabbing her phone from her lap and replacing it with his own.

"Wow," Kadee mumbled to herself. Alex looked at Kadee's still shocked expression and chuckled.

"Your cute." Kadee blushed a violent shade of red.

End Kadee Bremmer's flashback...

"Wow!" Jillian and Laila both said in unison.

"And that was what... Three years ago?" Alex asked with a grin. he sat up, and pulled me down into his lap.

"Oh My God, Kadee!" Jillian exclaimed, throwing her hands up into the air, "you are like, the worst liar ever! How did you pull this off?" She asked.

"With Kellsie's help," I answered.

"Honey, Kellsie is an even worse liar then you are," Laila laughed.

"Obviously we aren’t as bad as you thought we were," I said clutching Alex's hand.

"We stand corrected," They admitted and Alex snickered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Slashed-Eyeliner who wanted to know how they met, you mad me feel the story was better. So here is your Flashback.
xx