Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

Come one, Come all.

"Okay then," Laila sighed. She sat down on the floor and crossed her legs. "Can you please tell us some more?" She gushed. Alex laughed heartily and I sighed.

"You really want more?" I asked, I sort of didn't really want to talk about it. It was mine and Alex's private life.

"Yes!" They both grinned.

"Last one, then you guys’ have to go, cause Jack, Rian and Zack are coming over," I told them firmly. Laila gasped, and Jillian's mouth dropped open.

"Intro's?" Jillian asked slyly. I looked at Alex, and he shrugged indifferently.

"Okay," he said, "Jack likes new people."

Kadee Bremmer's flashback number: 2...

"So, I'll call you later tonight?" Alex smiled warmly at Kadee. He'd just been beckoned away by a guy she knew to be Matt Flyzic for soundcheck. Alex got to his feet, and then held his hand out to help her get up.

"Sure," Kadee said, "when would you like us to take you around?" She asked. Alex shrugged and smiled.

"Tomorrow?" he asked.

"Sure, Kellsie won’t be doing much, It'll be fun," She smiled genuinely.

"Catch you later Kadee," Alex smiled before he hurried over to a gate that lead to the backstage area. Kadee watched him leave, then headed to the barrier. They'd be playing their set soon.

All Time Low hit the stage ten minutes later, and played most of their hit songs. They seemed to talk about dirty things a lot, such as penises and boobs. They also talked about fairy wings and flying vaginas quite a lot. It was funny, and made Kadee laugh. At the end of the All Time Low set, she called Kellsie.

"Hey Kells, where are you?" Kadee asked, crossing her legs and scratched her arm with her left hand.

"I'm on my way over to where you are," she replied.

"Oh yeah, the bands we like have signing's at different times hey?" Kadee asked Kellsie. Kellsie told Kadee that they were and Kadee nodded to herself. "Yeah, will you come with me to All Time Lows?"

"Okay, sure."

"Okay cool, meet me near the big orange sausage sign. Bye." Kadee hung up on Kellsie, and went to stand under the orange sausage sign. Kellsie walked up a few moments later, and they headed off to the signing tents together. Kadee waited until just before it was her turn to actually tell Kellsie about her Alex Gaskarth encounter.

"So, I, uh, met Alex Gaskarth today," Kadee said, pretending to be interested in her shoe.

"That's so awesome!" Kellsie exclaimed, "what did ya's talk about?"

"He wants you and me to show him around Perth."

"What?" She yelled, causing people to turn around in the line and stare at her.

"That’s exactly what went through my head," Kadee said,, waving her hands around dramatically. She looked at Alex, who at that exact moment saw her.

"Kadee!" he called, "hey Kadee, over here!" he yelled, waving his hands as if she wouldn't be able to see him.

"Hi Alex," she called back with a smile. Girls everywhere turned to see who Alex Gaskarth knew the name of.

"Who's your friend?" he asked, looking at Kellsie.

"This is my best friend Kellsie Axel." Kadee told him. Alex put his hand out to shake Kellsie's, and Kellsie took it in hers.

"Hello, Kellsie Axel, I'm Alex Gaskarth."

"How could I not know who you are," she joked with a laugh. Alex and Kadee both laughed as well.

"Are you coming to show us around Perth?"

"Yes, I am," Kellsie grinned at Alex, "wouldn't miss it, It's gonna be sick as."

"Course it is, you'll be hanging out with me," Alex joked. Kellsie giggled. "No, but seriously, it'l be dope as fuck."

"Alex," Jack yelled, he'd only just realised that Alex had made some friends. "Who are your friends?" He was trying to whisper this to Alex, but failed miserably. Alex rolled his eyes with a smirk.

"Jack, this is Kellsie Axel and Kadee?" he stared at Kadee for a moment, making her realise that she hadn't told him her last name.

"Bremmer," she said, "Kadee Bremmer."

"Kadee Bremmer. They're showing us around Perth tomorrow."

"Oh. My. God!" She exclaimed, "can I come too Alex? Please tell me I'm allowed to come, I wont make trouble I promise, just please let me come!" Jack begged. He grabbed Alex's arm tightly, and gave him puppy-dog eyes. Alex was about to answer, when he was interrupted by Kellsie.

"Yes," she answered, way too quickly for her own good. Kadee stared at Kellsie for a moment and then smirked. Alex laughed loudly and Jack look excited.

"Thank you Kellsie!" He yelled. he almost threw himself across and over the table to hug her to him tightly. Kellsie looked a little awkward, just standing there awkwardly patting his shoulder.

End Kadee Bremmer's flashback number: 2...

"So that’s what you did the day after the show, and Kells!" Laila laughed, slapping her leg. "We thought you both had really sore throats."

"Nope," I laughed, "but we didn't want to tell you guys anything."

"Why not?" Jillian asked.

"Because you'd both want to come, and Laila wouldn't take her eyes off of Zack, and Jill, you don’t even like them!"

"I do not love Zack!"

"I do not hate them!"

"Laila, just the other day, you were telling me how much you wanted to get in his pants, and Jillian, this morning I heard you say, 'Oh my god, she's listening to All Time Low again, Im sick of them, I hate their music its not at all my taste'. Am I right?" I tried to suppress my laughter as they both went bright red.

"I was talking about Zacky Vengeance!"

"I was talking about Simple Plan!"

"Yeah," I laughed, "sure." I watched as Alex pretended to check his phone so they couldn't see him laugh. Then I heard a car pull up into the driveway and sat up.

"Okay so that’s either Laila's mum or Jack, Zack, Kara and Rian are here, dropping off Jack," I pointed out, jumping to my feet and going to open the front door for them.

"Kadee Jade!" I haven’t seen you in..." Jack pretended to count on his fingers, "75 years!" He bounded through the door.

"Hey Kadee," Zack smiled, he picked me up and swung me around before setting me down and following Jack into the lounge room.

"Hey Kadee, it's nice to finally meet you!" I was then wrapped in the arms of a girl with tanned/ olive skin. "I'm Kara, Rian's girlfriend." I hugged the girl back.

"Hi Kara, I'm Kadee!" Kara kissed my cheek and went to say hello to Alex. Last to enter my house through the front door was Rian. "Rian!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around the muscled drummer.

"Kadee bear!" Rian hugged me back, and kissed my cheek.

I then shut and locked the door and turned to see the funniest sight I had even set eyes upon. Laila and Jillian's face were white, their mouths hung open and their eyes stayed un-blunk for at least five minutes.

"Hello, I'm Jack!" Jack stuck his face right in front of Laila. She was so nervous, she coughed in his face accidentally. Jack grinned at the awkwardness he was inflicting on her. Jillian was the first to speak.

"Well, we should be off," she said, "shouldn't we Laila?" Jillian jumped up, "See ya Kadee." And with that, they both left my house through the back door. Just as the door shut, Alex burst out laughing.

"Oh my god, they were so shocked that I was here, that little one almost wet herself when she turned around and saw me!" He laughed, tears were starting to form in his eyes, "and the taller one almost died when you said she didn't like our music!" Everyone in the room laughed.

"So," Jack said, looking at his fingernails fondly, "... Kadee, are we seeing Kellsie?" he asked, suddenly becoming serious. Jack had formed a rather small crush on Kellsie after our day out with All Time Low three years ago, and funnily enough, she returned the love.
Jack had bought her lunch and Kellsie had smiled and laughed alot at anything and everything that he did. I mean, dont get me wrong, Jack Barakat's a funny kid, but he isn't that funny.

"Yeah we have to pick her up," I said, I headed towards the bathroom. "After I get ready," then I went fully into the bathroom, and closed the door behind me. I washed my hair, shaved my legs and underarms, lathered my body with shower gel, washed it off then got out.

My outfit for this evening consisted of a yellow based Billabong dress and yellow havaina thongs. My light brown hair was left curly with a yellow ribbon weaved through it. My make up was how it usually was. Black eyeliner on the bottom, mascara and lip balm.

"Alrighty, I'm ready, let’s go!" I laughed jumping into the room. Scaring Jack and causing Alex to smirk. "Were's Rian, Zack and Kara?" I asked, noticing that the room now only consisted of Alex and Jack. Jack looked around and shrugged.

"Killed 'em."

"They left," Alex said, rolling his eyes at Jack.

The ride to Kellsie's was anything but boring. Jack was playing his, 'Wouldn't it suck...' game and Alex was getting really annoyed and swearing under his breath at his best friend. By the time we got to her house, Alex had smacked Jack up-side the head at least seven times, and I had told Alex off about five times for smacking Jack up-side the head.

The three of us walked slowly up the painted red driveway to the front gate. I was talking to Alex about singing and guitars, while Jack was walking along behind us trying to fix his hair with his hands. Grinning, I pulled him to a stop and put both of my hands on his face.

"Jack, you look fine," I told him, "stop fretting! Kellsie would still think that you're awesome, if you were wearing a freaking dress," I told him. He took a deep breath, and nodded his head as Kellsie came bounding out of her front door. She quickly gave Alex a hug and then hurried to my side.

"Kellsie!" Jack squealed, opening his long arms for a hug. She fell into his open arms and laughed.

"Hi Jack!" she beamed. Kellsie was never really into their music, but she liked the boys as people. "So where are we going tonight?"

"Kellsie, you’re not going!" Came the remarkable annoying voice of Kellsie's little sister; Alma.

"She is too!" Jack argued.

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!" They both sounded like they were about six year old's. Which isn't actually weird for Alma, but is for Jack.

"We are going to the beach to eat HJ's," I explained to her, "Rian's not coming though, he's going to spend 'quality time' with his girlfriend Kara, and Zack went with them."

"I see," she smiled, nodding her head in understanding. She quickly pushed Alma back through the front door, yelling goodbye to her mum and shutting the door. Jack picked up Kellsie's overnight bag like a gentleman, and carried it to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm, a long one (:
I think Im going a bit.... down, with this story.
comment if something needs changing.
xx