Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

The Girls A Straight Up Hustler.

"Kadee, can you please go and wake Alex and Kellsie and Jack up?" My mum asked me the next day, "we have to go." I was in the middle of putting mine and Alex's bags into the boot of the car. Our car is a seven seater, so that leaves one seat in the back and we were making Jack sit there.

"Okay mum," I told her, walking back inside. I quietly went to the spare room and opened the door to the room Jack and Kellsie were sleeping in. They wern't going out, but we could trust them to sleep in the same bed and do nothing but sleep.

"Jack," I whispered, "Jackery! Jack barakat, wake up!" I poked his eye.

"Ow!"

"We have to go... Like now, get up, get dressed, and wake Kellsie up," I told him, patting his head and leaving the room. I then went into my room and climbed over the mound in the bed sheets that was Alex. I pulled the blanket away from his face, and kissed his cheek.

"Alex, wake up, we have to go," I whispered. he mumbled something incoherent and then opened one eye.

"Kadee..." Was all I heard.

"I got you out a pair of jeans, an All Time Low shirt and your Boys like Girls hoodie," I told him, "Oh and your Nikes." I smacked his butt, "Up now!" I laughed as he grumbled and pulled me down into his arms, intending to go back to sleep. "Alex, I'll go without you, I thought you wanted to make a good impression?"

"I do, I do, I'm up, I'm up!" He got up really fast, and pulled on his pants, and shirt, socks and shoes, then grabbed his jacket, grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my bedroom.

"Whoa," I laughed.

The ride up to my sisters house was entertaining. Jack was yet again playing the 'Wouldn't It Suck If...' game, and Alex was trying so hard not to throttle him. My mum on the other hand was having a ball answering Jack's ridiculous questions.

"Jack Bassam Barakat! I am so going to take your teddy when we get there!" Alex growled, "you're killing me man!" Kellsie and I laughed, my mum however came to Jack's rescue.

"Oh, Alex love, let him play the game," she said to him.

"Mum, If you knew how much he plays that game, then you'd know how Alex is feeling. Just think Alex has to put up with it for long periods of time," I reminded her.

"I suppose," she replied with a sigh.

When we finally got to my sister's house, everyone was waiting. My brother-in-law Shannon took in our bags with the help of my step brother Michael. Alex looked really white and nervous, Jack however was excited, and happily made his way around my family, introducing himself to everyone.

"Hey bud, Im Derek," my dad shook Alex's hand, "You must be Alex?"

"H-hello Mr. Bremmer, How are you?" Alex stuttered.

"Call me Derek mate."

"Okay, Derek."

"Hey dad!" I grinned giving my dad a hug.

"Hey babe, nice boy you've got here," He told me. I smiled at Alex proudly, I was glad my parents liked Alex. I guess thats all I really needed was my parents approval.

"He is, isn't he?"

"Kadee!" My sister called, from her grip on my neice Riley. I walked up to her and gave her a hug before I introduced her to Alex.

"Hi Alex, I'm Amy how are you?"

"Im good thanks," he replied with a grin. He then walked over to my dad and they started talking in whispers. I gave them both quizzical looks and walked over to Kellsie and Jack, who were both grinning really cheesy grins. I gave them weird looks too.

"Whats going on?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Nothing really," Jack smirked, prancing away.

"Smooth Jack, real smooth," Kellsie laughed.

"Frigging jesus, what the freaking hell is going on?" I yelled at no one in particular. Everyone looked at me. Alex walked over and put an arm around my shoulder, I guess it was because he thought I was angry at him, which I was.

"Why wont anyone tell me what everone's talking about?" I huffed.

"Because its a surprise," he answered softly, looking at his fingers.

"Alex Gaskarth, if you want kids someday you'll tell me!" I warned, shaking my finger in his face, causing him to laugh and chuck me over his shoulder.

"Alexander Gaskarth!" I squealed, "put me down!"

"Nope, "I heard him laugh, "your dad told me of a place that I can take you, to tell you something, because im not to sure what you reaction will be," he grinned. I glared at him, trying to get it out of him. He laughed and shook his head, knowing exactly what I was doing.

Alex carried me down the road towards the park. Original. Across the grass, down a norrow path, over a creek, up a tiny hill, down the other side, over a fence and up a tree.

"What the?"

"Dunno, but whatever, what I came to tell you, and ask you is..." he started.

"Is what?"

"Well, I was wondering if you'd come over to America and meet my parents," he said. "Jacks taking Kellsie, even though they aren't going out. It will be when Warped Tour is on, so you can see all the bands you like... Will you come?" He asked. I dont even think he used a breath of air. My hands flew to my mouth and a scream escaped my lips.

"Fucking yes!" I squealed. Alex's eyes bulged at my foul language.

"I've never heard you swear before!"

"I know, but who cares, whatever, Im going to the US of A!"

"You are indeed," he laughed.

I jumped down out of the tree, back over the fence, up the hill, down the other side, over the creek, back up the narrow path, back across the grass and back up the road towards my sisters house, Alex running quietly behind me. Kellsie saw me running and ran towards me, screaming.

"We're going to America! We're going to America!!" She giggled, hugging me.

"Two Summers for us, my love!" I exclaimed.

The rest of the night was spent in my sister's lounge room, watching movies, playing games, or talking. Every now and then mum would come back in and ask what we were doing. My step sister even wondered in.

"Hey Kadee, I havent seen you in forever!" she fake smiled.

"Uh, yeah, hey Em," I said slowly, "This is my boyfriend Alex, his best mate Jack and my best mate Kellsie," I introduced them all.

"Hey," she twiddled her hair around her finger. Alex looked disgusted, which made me laugh. I turned away from Emma and looked at Alex, my face serious.

"When are we leaving?"

Kellsie, Jack and Alex all looked at each other before squealing the exact same thing. "We leave at four tomorrow afternoon!"

After that I was in a daze. My dream was to go to America, and they all knew that, and they made it happen. I was more excited then a kid in a candy store. That night we all fell asleep on the lounge room floor. Kellsie and Jack were snuggled up on the floor, and myself and Alex were cuddled up on the couch. It was pretty comfortable... And warm.

The next morning we left early again, seeing as we had to be home so I could pack my stuff, and we could be at the airport by 4 o'clock that afternoon. Upon arrival at home, I went straight for my bedroom, grabbed my suitcase from under my bed and started to stuff things into it.

Skinny jeans, shorts, shirts, hoodies, bras, knickers, socks, thongs (the shoe), hats, dioderant, make up, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, a brush, tooth brush, tooth paste, pjs, sneakers. And in the bag that I was taking onto the plane with me I had; my laptop, ipod, phone, ipod cord and a picture of my family.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay, I did more of this chapter cause I wasn't finished with it when mum told me to get off the computer.
xx