Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

Holly, Would you turn me on.

"Okay Kadee," my mum said, while she attempted to hug me. "You'll call when you get there?" She told me, grabing my shoulders and staring right into my eyes.

"Uh, sure, if Alex's parents let me," I looked at Alex, who was busy glaring at his watch. "Alex?"

"Oh, yeah, sure babe. Where the heck is Zack, Rian and Kara?" he groaned.

"We're here Gaskarth, keep your knickers on!" Rian laughed. The three of them, ad Matt Flyzic walked up to us and stopped. Kara gave Kellsie and I hugs, then went to stand beside Rian.

"Bye Kellsie's mum!" I laughed, giving giving Kellsie's mum a hug. She laughed and hugged me back tightly.

"Bye Kadee," she said, "look after Kells, make sure she calls," she told me.

"I will."

"Bye!" sneered Alma, causing me to pretend to kick her. Everyone laughed.

After our goodbyes we made our way through the gates and onto the aeroplane. The plane was a pretty big one, with two isles. Three seats on each side of the plane and four in the middle. seat one was Jack, two was Alex, three was me and four was Kellsie. Zack, Rian and Kara were on the outside seats.

"Could all passengers please do up seats belts and face the front for a safety explanation."

We watched in silence as the hostesses showed us what to do in an emergency.

"Hey Alex, wouldn't it suck if she couldn't get that mask off of her head?" Jack laughed, as he whispered into Alex's ear. I had never seen Alex laugh at Jack's 'wouldn't it suck if...' games before.

"Chyeahh totally," he whispered back.

"Good afternoon passengers, and welcome to the Quantas airlines. This afternoon we will be flying straight to Singapore for a four hour break then for the rest of the flight, flying straight to New York. Please make sure all Electronical devices are switched off, seats are in their correct positions and all loose items are in bags."

"Is this going to be a long flight?" I asked Alex.

"Yep," he answered.

"Im scared, I've never been on a plane before."

"Really?"

"Yep," I pouted.

"Oh, baby, its not that bad, I swear," he laughed poking my nose.

"It could be," I informed him.

"Yeah, no."

Our flight to Singapore lasted four hours. And in that four hours I complained about the four hours it had taken us to get there.

"Kadee, if you complain about four hours, imagine how much you'll complain when we're actually on our way to America!" Zach laughed.

"Shut it Merrick!"

"PMSing much?" Alex laughed.

"I am not!"

"Guys just leave her, its usually me complaining and she has to comfort me," Kellsie laughed, patting my shoulder. I lent across onto her shoulder and put my legs across Alex, leaving my feet to end on Jack.

"Ew, Kadee feet!' he laughed attacking them with a straw.

"Jack, where did you get a straw from?" I laughed.

"I got one with my drink."

"That sucks ass, I want a straw!"

"excuse me passengers, it is now time for intermission. please take all personal belongings with you when you leave the plane."

Our four hours here were filled with lollie buying and ice cream eating. My ice cream consisted of chocolate and vanilla swirls. Kellsie's was strawberry. Alex's was choc mint. Jack's was vanilla. Zack's was the same as Alex's. Rian's was spearmint and Kara's was passion-fruit. Then it was time to head back to the plane.

"Welcome back passengers. We will now start the rest of our journey to New York City, which will be approximately fifteen hours. Please fasten your seat belts, switch off all electronic devices and make sure your seats are in their correct positions."

I groaned at the mention of a fifteen hour long flight, which made Alex chuckle.

"Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"Wake me up when we get there."

"Okay. Can I go on your computer?"

"Yeah, sure," I grumbled, closing my eyes. What seemed like only five minutes later, I was getting shaken awake. I groaned and pushed who ever it is away. I heard them laugh.

"Fucking asshole!" I mumbled.

"Feisty," they laughed again. opening my eyes, I found Jack leaning over me with a creepy grin on his face.

"What the?"

"Oh they already got off, I stayed back to wake you up!" he grinned.

"So we're here!" I squealed, forgetting that I was tired.

"Yeah, but we still have to get on a smaller plane to get to Maryland," he told me, taking my hand and leading me out of the plane.

"Oh."

We walked out of the gate and went towards the conveyor belts that carried out our bags. We found Kellsie, Alex, Zack, Rian, Matt and Kara waiting on the other side. Gripping my hand tighter, Jack pushed through the crowd towards them. He stopped about three metres away and put a finger to his lips. Bending down and creeping towards Alex and Kellsie who seemed to be the only ones that hadn't seen us. We had to supress our giggles when we were standing right behind them.

"RAHHH!" We both yelled, Jack jumping on Kellsie and me jumping on Alex.

"AHHHH!" They both yelled. Jack and I fell into each other, laughing our heads off.

"Haha, scared you!" I laughed kissing Alex's nose.

"No you didn't, I was just pretending," he paused, "to be scared"

"Whatever Gaskarth, you totally almost shat your pants!" Kara chortled.

"Did not!" He insisted.

"Its okay Alex, I'd still love you, I'd just make you change your knickers, and shower and stuff like that" I laughed.

"I dont wear knickers," he told me, "I wear big boy undies." I laughed and pushed him gently. We stood silent for a moment as bags started to come around. Ours were first to arrive. Once they were off, they were put on another conveyor-belt and probably onto our next plane.

"Ticket please?" The young ticket girl asked When we went to the gate for our flight to Baltimore.

"Here," Alex handed both his and my ticket to her. I watched her eyes widen when she saw who Alex was. Her mouth dropped and she looked at me, a frown on her face.

"Alex Gaskarth? As in thee Alex Gaskarth?" She asked, in a flirtatious manner.

"Yes?" He questioned, making me laugh.

"Is this your girlfriend?" She asked, nodding her head towards me.

"Yes," he grinned, slinging an arm around my shoulder. "Her name is Kadee!" He kissed my cheek.

"Alex, your breath smells like ice cream," I laughed, pushing him away.

"Is that a good thing? Or a bad thing?" He asked.

"A good thing... I think?" I said, furrowning my eyebrows.

"Hmm, who cares," he laughed, then turned back to the girl, "are you coming to watch us at Warped?"

"Yes! I cant wait!"

"Thats good, but we should really be off, come see me at warped," he grinned. It looked as though her face was going to split in half.

"I will!" she exclaimed, handing back our tickets and waving goodbye to Alex.

We walked down the hallway and entered the plane. This plane was smaller then the first one, so there was three to a row. Alex, Zack and I in one row. Jack, Kellsie and a random in the one behind us and in the row behind them was Kara and Rian.

"Dude, I need a girlfriend!" I heard Zack mutter under his breath.

"Zacky steven Merrick, you'll find one when your ready!" I told him with a grin. "Look how good looking you are!" Zack laughed.

"What the hell was that? Didn't even make sense!"

"Zack, leave my woman alone!" Alex tried to sound gangster making Zack and I break into fits of giggles. Zack is a tough egg to crack. He's really shy and quiet, but once you do, you cant shut the kid up! He's like a brother to me, and I'm sure Kellsie feels the same way.

"Hey Alex!" Rian yelled over Jacks head, "we're nearly there! I can see my house!"

Alex looked out the window and laughed, "Me too!"

"Where?" I lent over him and looked out the window, he pointed down towards a bunch of houses, "Yeah, Alex, Im totally going to know which one is yours," I giggled.

"Please put your seats back to the original positions, place all personal belongings into the front pockets and do up your seat belts. Thank you for flying New York airlines"

"Come on babe, My mom's here to pick us up," Alex said as he pulled me out the door.

"Where is Kells staying?" I asked

"With Jack... Duh."

We came out through the doors and came into a large lobby looking room filled with people. Alex led me over to the luggage place and we waited for our bags, which were last this time. Then we said goodbye to all our friends and made our way out the front doors of the Maryland airport. Alex was holding my hand and pulling me through the car park, towards a blue sadan.

"Thats my moms car," he gushed. Was Alexander William Gaskarth nervous?

"Alex!" A tall woman squealed, rushing forward and pulling Alex into a huge hug ending with a huge sloppy kiss on the forehead.

"Mom!" He blushed. The woman turned to me and smiled.

"So this is the girl who stole my Alex's heart?" She paused, "come here darlin'," and she sqeezed me too.

"Lets get you both home, and get you both some rest. You get to meet the family tomorrow love," she told me happily.

"Okay," I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
long long long (:
I think I really like this story now (:
xx

comments are love.