Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

Let It Roll.

After the 'cake' fiasco, we all sat on Jacks couch, thinking up shemes of how we could get the victim. Or as we like to call it, cake.

"We could make it!" Kellsie said out loud.

Jack looked at her with a frown on his face. "You think we could make it? Me and Alex cant even cook soup!" he snorted.

"I burnt soup last year in cooking, so we're even!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands and laughing.

"Really?" Asked Alex.

"Yuhuh, only because the teacher told me to turn the heat the whole way up and cut bread at the same time. I can not multi-task!" She explained.

"Didn't you set fire to the exact same peice of bread?" I asked.

She frowned for a second before laughing. "Probably, I cant remember past what I did yesterday... What did we do yesterday?" Jack and Alex stared at her.

"We were on a plane to get here..." Jack said slowly.

"I know, Im not retarded," she mused, "but what did we do. Like on the plane? Did we play games and such?"

"I dont know," Jack said. I jumped up and grinned. Everyone looked up at me and laughed.

"Did you sit on something sharp?" Jack asked seriously.

"Uh, no."

"Oh."

"I have the most brilliant of brilliant ideas ever!" I told them.

"Well for us to know the brilliance of this so called idea you claim to have, you have to tell us what it is," Alex smirked.

"We could go buy a cake!"

"Thats awesome!" Jack jumped up, "Lets go!" And he ran out the door. The rest of us followed and got into a silver Honda Civic which belonged to Jacks mum. Jack drove down the street with 'No One Can Touch Us' blasting out of the speakers. Which was kinda weird seeing as Alex sung in the song.

"Hey babe, listen its my bit!" Alex told me, and shhed Jack and Kellsie.

After the song finished, and we'd arrived at the shopping centre, we got out and went into an ice cream parlour seeing as we no longer wanted cake, we wanted ice cream. Kellsie and I never knew how different America was to Australia. We thought the only things different was TV, school and weather. But apparently they had different lollies, different ice cream flavours, different sorts of people.

Jack and kellsie went and saved us the table Alex and Jack usually sat at, while Alex and I went to order. Then someone wrapped their hands over my eyes.

“Hello!” They said in an obnoxiously high pitched voice. “I have come to steal your cheese!”

"Really Kellsie?"

"Its not Kellsie, silly, its Jack!" Jack told me, poking my nose gently.

"Whoops, couldn't tell the difference, sorry Jack!" I grinned. The girl behind the counter took our orders and was quick about getting them for us fast. Soon enough, we were walking towards the table where Kellsie sat. Alex and Jack immediately started to talk about 'Warped Tour'.

"So we leave tomorrow morning instead of on Friday," Jack told alex, taking a spoonful of his sundae.

"Really? How do you know?"

"Flyzic called?"

"Oh my god, Matthew Flyzic!" Kellsie and I squealed together.

"Yeah go all fan girl now, not when you both meet us!" Alex grumbled. The he thought about it for a moment. "Hang on, he was in Australia with us..." Kellsie and I shrugged and I hugged his arm.

"Your so silly Alex." He grinned and kissed my nose. I grinned back and kissed him daintly on the lips.

"Ew." We turned and saw Jack and Kellsie staring at us and they looked disgusted. And I of course cracked up laughing. We finished our sundaes in silence, chucked our rubbish in the bin and left. Jack dropped Alex and I back at Alex's and told us to pack for tomorrow, seeing as we were going on Warped tour for the whole tour. Because Kellsie and I were supposed to be in our last years of school we were given a tutor, even though we said we didnt want one.

"My parents are home," Alex said, opening the door and pushing me in.

"Sweet... Wait your dads not scary, right?" I asked, "Laila's dad scares me!"

"Yeah well my dad isn't Laila's dad."

"I know."

"Thats good."

"Hmmm." We walked into the living room where Alex's parents were sitting, watching the TV.

"Hey mom, hey dad," Alex greeted with a wave.

"Hey honey," his mom smiled.

"Hello, son."

"Okay, dad, this is my girlfriend Kadee Bremmer. She's from Australia," Alex introduced us. Mr. Gaskarth stood up and we shook hands.

"Hello Mr. Gaskarth," I smiled.

"Oh, please, call me Peter. So your the young lass that tamed my son!"

"I- I guess I am," I grinned.

"Okay, now that the creepy intro's are done, mom, we leave for the tour tomorrow instead of Friday, so can you make us a cake or some cupcakes?" Alex turned into business Alex.

"Sure Honey," she got up and went into the kitchen.

"Now, you and I have a date in the bedroom," Alex said, turning to me. My eyes bulged and it seemed so did his dads.

"That came out wrong," Alex laughed, slapping his knee. "It was meant to came out as 'we have a date getting my shit together in my bedroom', not 'we're going upstairs for sex!" Alex corrected himself quickly.

"I know you two are going to have sex at some stage, but please Alex, make it when your sober and not in that bus or my house!"

"So you want us to do it in public?" Alex laughed.

"Ha ha Alex, I meant wait till your in a hotel or something." I got kind of embarrassed at that point and told them I needed the bathroom and went back to where I remembered Alex's bedroom to be. I was eventually followed by Alex.

"Sorry, babe," he scruffed his hair.

"Its okay." Lie. I layed on Alex's bed while he shoved random clothes in a huge bag. I fell asleep soon after.

Alex Gaskarth's perspective...

She seemed kind of embarrassed when I was talking to my dad about haveing sex, although I can see why she'd feel like that. My dad and I are close, so I can talk to him about stuff like that. Kadee's a very private person, I've noticed she likes to keep her intimate life between herself and me. I guess Im just not used to having a girlfriend thats friendly, likes to wear jeans and a top instead of barely anything. Im pretty sure my mom thinks Kadee's a better choice then all of my previous relationships that were really just one night stands, or friends with benefits.

I looked up and watched her for a second. She was asleep on my bed, cuddling up with my pillow. It was cute. While she was sleeping, I finished packing my bag and went down stairs. In search of the cup-cakes or cookies I knew my mom was making.

"Mom, are they done?"

"No Alex they're still in the oven," she sighed. I sat down on the bar stool and rested my head on my hands, my elbows on the table.

"Where's Kadee?"

"She fell asleep, I guess she's still tired from the plane ride," I shrugged, "What's for dinner?"

"I was thinking take out."

"Sure, should I go wake Kads up?" I asked.

"Just go ask what she wants."

"I already know what she'll ask for," I laughed, "A hamburger with cheese." Mom laughed and I spun around on my stool. Hmm I wonder if Ive got any messages on myspace. I thought.

I jumped up and headed over to the computer and turned it on. As the screen came up I tapped my fingers on the desk, then clicked on the internet button.I had exactly 42 new messages, 12 new comments and 65 new photo messages.

Comment One:
Hey Alexxxx
is it tru u have a gf now?
luv u 4eva tina xx

Comment Two:
My god, if you guys have nothing better to do then getting jealous that he has a girlfriend then your all pathetic.
it should be more about the music, then the looks of the band members.
keep at it Alex.
Karrie.

I decided to comment this Karrie girl back.

Hii Karrie,
Thanks for liking our music and all, its awesome how you stick up for what you believe in and stuff. Come to our shows.
Are you coming to Warped?
Alex Gaskarth.
xx

I laughed to myself as I thought about what the Tina girl said and what Karrie said. I guess the music is one good aspect and the looks of the band members was another. Then I thought to myself. Wasn't Tina the girl from the airport in New York? I sat and thought for a moment and was about to get up when two arms wound themselves tightly around my head. I laughed when Kadee's head came into view, then I kissed her cheek.

"Have a good sleep?" I asked.

"Mmmm," she murmered, walking aroung and sitting herself on my lap and snuggled back into my chest.

"Okay, I guess I could stop looking at the screen."

"Mmmm."

I picked her up and took her into the lounge room, where we layed down on the couch and started to watch 'Family Guy'. It was the episode where Lois became a model and she was playing the zilaphone on her ribs.

"Dont you ever get that skinny," I said to Kadee, who seemed to have gone back to sleep. It made me laugh.

"Alex, we're home," Mom called through the house.

"Kay," I called back, "Kadee, come on up, dinners here," I prodded her shoulder just to receive a string of swear words, which made me laugh more.

"Kadee, I got mom to get you a hamburger with cheese," I grinned as her head shot up, "thought that would getcha up!"

"Your an ass, Alex Gaskarth," she smiled, getting up and heading into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
another one (:
xx