You Could Love Me If I Learnt How to Lie

Hello again

I came to coughing up the terrible tasting water and feeling the sun being shined in my eyes.
"Are you okay?" I heard a male voice asking me tenderly. I smiled softly.
"No." I croaked out, before opening my eyes and seeing that paler than pale blonde hair and those bright blue eyes. I jumped and tried to sit up away from him.
"Don't try and move, you were out a while." He carefully wiped some water off my face and I turned my head not to look at him.
"Stonzie, I'm - "
"Don't say it." I interrupted. "Don't try and apologise. Just get away from me. I don't want to be anywhere near you." Tears came to my eyes as a headache threatened to burst my head open, there and then.
"Look, it was stupid and I'm-" I got up and started to walk away from him.
"Your not sorry, you never are! What did you think that spell would do? Make me a little wet?" I fumed, grabbing my towel and trying to get back up to the house.
"Constanteasia. Listen to me." Draco grabbed my arm and swung me around to face him.
"Draco, get off me please." I turned my head but couldn't keep my eyes off Draco. He stayed silent and just looked at me.
"Well now you've said all that." I pulled my arm out of his grip and walked away towards the house.
I went upstairs and dried myself off before falling onto my bed, crying. I nearly drowned because of him! I couldn't believe how stupid I was to think I wanted him to find me attractive. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt disgusted at the state looking back at me. My makeup was running down my face, my hair looked like a drowned rat had died on my head... I felt sick at the sight of me. I picked up the mirror and threw it on the floor.
"Can I come in?" A knock on the door asked.
"No!" I shouted desperately.
"What was that bang?" Draco asked, trying the door but thankfully I locked it. I heard him muttering a spell but I bewitched me and the room to look spotless.
"What do you want?" I asked angrily.
"To apologise and give you back your ipod and stuff." He handed me them but stood on a piece of mirror, the illusion shattered. He looked at me and the room. "What the hell happened?" He asked shocking, holding his sore foot.
"Nothing. Just go away." I tried to push him out of the house.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He fumed. "I'm trying to extend the hand of friendship here and you keep pushing me away!"
"Why should I be friends with you anymore? You try and drown me and you are one son of a bitch to me constantly!"
"Yesterday I was having personal problems which explains my behaviour then and I did not try and drown you then." He sighed, sitting down on the bed and getting his wand out and cleared up the broken mirror. "It's been weird not being friends with you these past two years."
I leant my back against one of the walls and sighed.
"I know." I said softly.
"Can we try again? Please?" He looked sentimental for the first time in his life and I melted. Yes. I melted.
I think I'm getting a crush on Mr. Malfoy.
"I don't know..."
"Come on, we were good friends, we were best friends." He smirked at me.
"Maybe..."
What am I getting myself into?