You Could Love Me If I Learnt How to Lie

Sexy time.

I had a horrible night trying to sleep besides Draco. I just could not relax all night yet he managed to sleep after about 10minutes, and then proceeded to toss and turn all night. I lay dozing in the morning, the covers thrown off me in my short pajama set; you know the type – vest top and shorts. I felt Draco get out of bed and heard him close the bathroom door.
Ah I got my bed back. I sighed happily, finally able to stretch out as I wanted to all night. I lay sprawled out across the bed on my stomach, falling asleep and forgetting about Draco for a while.
The TV woke me back up. I sat up rubbing my eyes.
“Oh my god, get out.” I groaned as Draco sat on the bottom of my bed in just his jeans watching the plasma tv on the wall opposite the bed.
“Wow your clever. I can't can I?” He scoffed at me. I groaned and lay back down on the bed.
“Maybe if you hadn't been a horny little boy this wouldn't have happened would it not?” I snapped back, upset over not getting much sleep.
“My fault? I can not believe you are blaming me. You know what, screw you. Oh wait, no I wouldn't” Draco flew at me. I was beyond upset with him now. I ignored him, taking the high ground and then walking to the window to open the curtains. I silently fumed when I saw the summer sun flying high in the sky and beaming down on the gorgeous blue pool. I have never craved swimming and sunbathing so much in my life.
I turned back around to see Draco looking at me.
“What you doing staring at me?” I said, hands on hips. He flushed the tiniest bit and I fought to keep the smirk off my face. I obviously hit the nail on the head there then.
“I was not staring at you.” He said quickly before turning his face back to the TV.
“Malfoy, your blushing.” I smirked walking in front of him so he had to focus his eyes on my body. I felt very confident in front of him after catching him obviously checking me out.
“It's not what you think.” He said quietly, staring at my front. “Go shower, you smell.” He said, still unable to to tear his eyes off me.
“Draco, Draco, Draco, I may smell, but you still want me.” I bent down putting my finger under his chin and tilting his head up to look into his eyes. I gently slapped the side of his face as I walked away to grab some clothes and underwear and jumping into the shower.
I came to my senses about 5minutes into the shower and remembered Lucius's charm which meant the bathroom door could only be closed for 10minutes at a time. Long baths were obviously out of the equation. I jumped out quickly and charmed myself and my hair dry and put my clothes on. The bathroom flew open and I realised how lucky I had been with getting out in time with my modesty in tact.
I stood looking in the mirror, putting on my makeup.
“Why do you need makeup? Your not going anyway incase you hadn't realised.” Draco looked at me. A flicker of disappointment cast a shadow across his face.
“Whats wrong Draco? Upset I'm not just in a towel?” I smirked at him, hands on my hips. I had dressed sexily to tease him, I had on a short demin mini skirt and a white vest top. I wore my long black hair straight with a little quiff at the front. My eyes had black eyeliner around them, Amy Winehouse style, and simple mascara, and my lips were in nude lipstick. I thought I looked ok.
“You know what – you are not all that. Your not even fit.” Draco huffed looking away and changing channels. That stung but I tried to laugh it off. I perfected my Zolaris scoff and walked over to him.
“Now are you sure about, Mr Malfoy?” I asked, strutting my stuff and pushing him backwards on the bed and straddling him. He looked like christmas came early, I had a feeling that wasn't the only thing coming early today.
His hands grabbed my ass and felt my thighs and I couldn't contain the butterflies in my stomach.
“Oh my god Stonzie.” He murmured, running one hand through my hair and stroking down my cheek.
“Oh my god,” I mimicked him. “I.. am... joking.” I scoffed, climbing off him. “Like I'd do anything with you, the amount of girls you've had, you probably got fleas or something.” I sat on the edge of the bed and flicked the channels till I found something I wanted to watch, then I relaxed and ignored him.