The Escape

Ch.7

TAYLOR's P.O.V.

"Mikey, wake up...its a big day today," I whispered in his ear.

"Humph," He groaned.

"Dont give me any of that.. now get up or no Jersey for you." I said.
He automattically shot up.

"Im ready," He said

"Well, get dressed." I said and did the same. But first I took a shower.

After a few hours we were both out and ready to go.

"Ok. Here is our plan. Right now we are in Arizona. We are going to go as much north east we can, hopefully atleast gettin to Kentucky. Thats our goal. We want to get there by morning."

"Holy shit." Mikey said.

"I know.. but if we put our money together, well have enough for subways..trains..whatever." I said.

"Well...in that case...why dont we like rent a car or get plain tickets."

"NO, that would make it soooo easy for us, especially me, get caught. We have to do it the hard way." I said.

"Okay. Then why dont we check outta here and get on the nearest subway outta town." HE said.

"Okay...you get all of our stuff and i'll check us out. Meet you in the loby in 5." I said.

"Okay" He said.

"One thing before I go," I said.

"What?" He said.

"I love you,"

"Love you too," He said and gave me a kiss on the forhead. And I walked outta the room to start the long day.
--------------------------
The more comments the faster the update. :):)