Status: Is completed. Can't find the hard-drive that has the end chapters on it. Will put up asap.

Forgotten Memories

Chapter One

Don't touch me! Ow that hurts get the hell off of me!"

This was the third time this week that she had to yell this. The same routine was getting old. Her dad would come home, she would go to her room to hide. She would carefully lock the door as to not make any noise to make him realize she was home. He would pound to the bathroom and take a shower, she sat there in hope everyday that her plan would work.

Since she was about twelve her father had decided to no longer consider her his 'Little Angel' but for her to be his 'Sex and fun time object.' Ever since she had become this she had a plan ready for everyday he came home from work exactly fourteen minutes after she got home from school. Everday she came home from school, walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and repeated; "Today he will not use me, I will not allow him to abuse me or rape me, I will get him today." After saying this she would make his coffee and set it in the bathroom for him to have before his routine shower. While making the coffee she would add the right ingredients to end his horrible games. Amonia, just enough that she hoped he couldn't smell it but enough to get him down, and some lysol that her mother had stored in the kitchen. Both of these things she knew could kill him..

But everyday he would go into the bathroom and get ready for his coffee, that his wife would make for him right after she left for work. He would put the jug to his mouth and smell the fragrence of vanilla and lemons. Then she would hear him move around for a few minutes and then she would hear nothing. Nothing until she could tell right where he was, he was always right outside her door.

This is the game that her father and her played for the last four years. She was dead tired of the stupid game she had to participate in. She was sick of her father finding her and pushing her on the bed.