Status: Is completed. Can't find the hard-drive that has the end chapters on it. Will put up asap.

Forgotten Memories

Chapter Fifteen

Tiffany looked wide eyed at the disaster that had happened a little under three seconds ago. She stood there standing staring just like everyone else who was now starting to form a circle around Roxy's helpless body.

Tiffany raced over to where Roxy lie quickly shoving through all the people doing nothing but staring at her. Tiffany hoped that her friend would just wake up. She hoped that maybe Roxy had just passed out and had not shot herself, and was not lying on the floor dead. As she looked at her friend lying there motionless on the ground she tried to find out what had happened to her friend.

Quickly Tiffany moved Roxy's body around carefully and slowly as to make sure not to harm anything on Roxy's lifeless body. As she moved her left side slightly over she saw it. The blood was gushing out and fast. Roxy's arm looked like it was colored red with dark red marker. It was covered in blood. Tiffany grabbed the wound with her hand and put tight pressure on it. Looking up into the crowd of people still staring at Roxy, Tiffany yelled for anyone to do, "Somebody go tell the nurse and get her to call 911." Tiffany wondered why none of the teachers had yet to come and find out what the commotion had been about.
Tiffany looked up as a boy with dark brown hair suddenly seeming as though everything had just hit him turn around, went through the crowd, and was gone.

Holding her friends head in her lap, Tiffany moved the damp hair out of Roxy's eyes and softly breathed in two long deep breaths. All of the teachers were at lunch on this side of the school, of course none of them were here to help. Tiffany just hoped that the boy with the brown hair had gone and called 911.

"Tiff..." Roxy whispered, her voice growing hoarse. Her eyes opened to look at Tiffany. Her eyes looked like slits someone had cut into Roxy's face with a large knife. The slit like eyes blinked, as Roxy started coughing. "I'm sorry" she whispered once again.

"Sh! Don't worry about that right now. Your okay and I'm glad" Tiffany held onto Roxy's arm tighter, the blood was on the floor. It looked so real, Tiffany could hardly stand to look at it.

"Somebody..." Roxy managed to say in between coughs "Somebody grabbed the gun. I don't know who it was, they stopped me. Who was it?" Roxy attempted to sit up just a bit but couldn't gather the strength to do so. "Tiff! Who the f*\uck stopped me?" Roxy was on the verge of screaming. Tears streamed from her eyes and she tried to hold them back.

You did it Roxy. You were to weak. You couldn't kill yourself. I pity you.

"I don't know who did it Roxy, but I'm damn glad they did. I could have lost my new and ONLY friend I have." Right after finishing these words, Tiffany looked up to see Andy running through the crowd. He sat down next to them and stared at Tiffany looking for words to say.

"Gosh.." Andy started to say, looking at all the blood that had seeped onto the floor.

Teachers now gathered around Roxy and Tiffany. Asking Tiffany questions about the wound and trying to check out Roxy's arm. But Andy and Roxy ignored them all as Andy stared straight into Roxy's eyes.

"Andy. I'm fucking sorry!" Roxy managed to say. Andy grasped her hand and lightly kissed her forehead. Suddenly the double doors that Roxy had only three hours before walked through opened to an EMT team carrying a stretcher. Andy held onto Roxy's hand tighter.

"Don't let go of me Andy, Please" Roxy pleaded as she held on to his hand. The team was lifting her up onto the stretcher trying to get them to let go of each other.

"I will be with you in a couple of hours baby. I promise" Andy let go of her hand as the large EMT growled at him, pushing his hand off of Roxy's. "I will be there soon."

The bright sun light covered Roxy's face as she was being carried from the school. She was terrified. She needed Andy. Reaching a hand out to him she yelled "I love you, I'm sorry I'm so damn stupid" she put her arm back down. She hated admitting that she needed someone that she was scared. But for once in her life, she didn't care. She needed Andy and that. . . .was that.