Status: Is completed. Can't find the hard-drive that has the end chapters on it. Will put up asap.

Forgotten Memories

Chapter Four

"What the hell did your gay friend want Roxy? I told you that your gayfriend wasn't aloud here, that he couldn't step foot in my house!" Roxys father sat on the brown rugged old couch in nothing but a undershirt and a pair of jean shorts. He had a beer in his hand and as he told her this he splashed the beer onto the ground. "Get this mess picked up, god your a lazy bitch. You aren't anything but a slut a no good slut!" By this time she looked on the floor and he had spilt the whole bottle onto the floor.

"Daddy," She said this sweet hoping that he would have a little bit more of a kind attitude, "I'm not a slut, I'm haven't had sex, so how can I be a slut?" She stated this matter of factly. He had no way of defending himself when he had to know she was right, unless of course he wanted to admit to raping her.

"You Bitch!" he dodged her way, throwing the beer clear across the room. She ducked under the dining room table, not much protection but enough for her to be somewhat sheltered.

"Daddy I didn't mean it please its alright I'm a slut I'll agree please don't hurt me tonight." She screamed.

"RAWR" he growled in her face throwing the table over and onto the couch almost knocking the t.v. over. "I think you deserve what your going to get, it will be fun Roxy. It will be our newest little game. It will all be okay. The game will be called, 'Its all okay Roxy, Daddys here now'. You'll love it. Get your ass up now. We have the new....."

"Joseph what the hell are you doing to my daughter?" Her mother barged in the house only three minutes late from work. "Get your hands off of her now this is not how we are going to treat our child. She is the only one I am having and I love her. Get the fuck off of her now!"

Her father would no longer beat her tonight. He would never beat her in front of her mother. Her mom could do much more damage to him then he could to her. He gave up and started picking up the mess he had made.

Roxy slowly got up and walked to her room, limping she made it to the bedroom and plopped down onto the bed. She glanced up at the clock its bright yellow lights read, 7:03. Only three more hours till Andy would be at her house and she needed to sleep. She sat watching the clocks numbers slowly change to 7:04, that was the last thing she remembered.