Status: Is completed. Can't find the hard-drive that has the end chapters on it. Will put up asap.

Forgotten Memories

Chapter Nine

"Roxy," Andy moved her a little to see if she would wake. "Roxy," he whispered again. Good, she was asleep. He got up and put a warm blanket on top of Roxy. It was getting colder and it was only November.

He walked into the living room. He bent down and pulled on the couch. He felt a sharp sting in his right arm. He moved his left hand towards the spot where it hurt. Suddenly there was blood all over his hand, dripping down his arm. He put pressure on the wound with his left hand but the blood kept coming. He ran to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and put more pressure on it.

Tying the towel to his arm, he walked to Roxy's room. He looked at her, innocently sleeping. He didn't want to wake her up but he needed to go to the hospital and wasn't about to leave her here alone with her dad.

"Roxy," he shook her, this time harder than before. "Roxy, I need you to wake up. We have to leave. Please wake up." He stared at her hoping he wasn't going to have to attempt to carry her with his arm like this. He glanced at his arm and the blood still wasn't stopping.

Roxy looked up at Andy and blinked "Andy! Your arm what the hell? What happened?" She was babbling and she didn't care. She sat up fast. Perhaps to fast, because she suddenly felt dizzy.

"Roxy we need to go to the hospital, my arm won't stop bleeding and I don't know what to do." He grabbed her hand and pulled her up, helping her keep her balance they walked down a block to Andy's car.

They got in and he drove, with his left arm instead of his right so he wouldn't have more problems. Andy stared at the road, there was nothing else he could do. He was just thinking about getting to the hospital

"..Andy..Hello? You home in there?" Roxy was glaring at him like he was in trouble.

"Yeah..sorry Rox..I was just thinking" he shook off her look and watched the road again.

"Yeah well I was thinking too. What are we going to tell the doctors, they are going to want to know what happened to your arm. What are you going to say?" She said angrily. Then acting like him, she said "Oh yeah, well my girlfriends dad and I got in a fight and he almost killed me and then almost raped his daughter but I." She paused. "Come on Andy we can't tell them." She looked at him

"Roxy, I don't know. Why not tell them the truth? It would keep you away from him you and then he couldn't rape or abuse you anymore." He grabbed her hand, then looked up at the road. There was a car coming from the other direction. Realizing that he was on the wrong side, he sharply turned the wheel, to miss the car.

"ANDY!" Roxy was screaming now. "Andy move us to the right side of the road."

"Roxy, hold on, and don't let go" he tightened his grip on her hand. He had lost total control of the car.

The car went crashing into the red car in the other lane. Andy grabbed onto Roxy and covered her head.

"Andy!" Roxy screamed again.

"Roxy just sit there I'm not going to let you get hurt." Andy held her tighter "Roxy.." he yelled, as the car was still spinning "I love you, no matter what"

That was the last thing Roxy remembered before seeing black. But then she heard the voice, she knew something wasn't right.

This is the last time you will see him Roxy. Just the way you've always had it planed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will be posting all the rest of the chapters..