Giselle

The Triumph Of Love

The water started closing upon Hilarion's head. The last thing he saw was the Wilis' heading towards Ryan, seeing that they have found their next dance partner. Ryan noticed all of them circling him in. He moved closer to Myrtha, ready to beg her to ask the Wilis' to leave him alone. Myrtha, however, had plans for him to dance with them. Before Ryan could ask, Giselle flew in between them. Since she could not talk, she used body language to tell him to move next to her grave, he would be safe there. He recieved the message, moving towards the grave, and then Giselle stood in front of him again. Myrtha was surprised that someone had protected the living, but then saw the love that they had for each other. She wasn't happy about what Giselle had done, so to get her away from Ryan, she ordered Giselle to dance alone. Being her queen, she couldn't refuse, and Giselle began to dance, leaving Ryan alone. Ryan realized that he was now in danger, but the love that he had for Giselle protected him and drew him by her side. Giselle stopped dancing, realizing that Ryan was right there next to her. They stared into each other's eyes lovingly, as Ryan wrapped his arms around her waist, noticing that he was able to touch Giselle again. Still not able to speak, she looked down at his arms around her and then looked back up at him. That is when the couple began to dance together again. As long as he was holding onto her, he wasn't in harm's way. But, when they started dancing, Myrtha put a small spell on him, forcing him to dance with Giselle all night. They did dance all night, as the moon glided across the sky the whole time. Every time Ryan got tired, the Wilis' took the opportunity to try to dance with him.

"Please, leave me alone," he would beg, but they would ignore him. Giselle would come to his rescue and they continue their quiet dance. When he got too tired, Giselle would let him rest and dance alone and close to Ryan so that the Wilis' wouldn't get to him. It was until the sun began to slowly shine when they had stopped dancing. The only thing that kept Ryan alive during that night was the love that he and Giselle shared with each other. All the Wilis' and Myrtha began to melt away as the sun shone more. Giselle herself slowly melted. Ryan held onto her hands tight.

"No, Giselle, please don't go, please. I love you so much! Please don't go." She softly smiled, still not able to talk. Giselle leaned in and gave Ryan a passionate kiss on the lips that lasted a few minutes. Then, she let go of his hands and disappeared. Tears slowly formed in his eyes and he felt something inside of his hand. He opened it slowly, exposing a rose bud that she had left for him. He let a soft smile appear on his lips as he let the teardrops fall down upon his open hand, surrounding the rosebud.

The only three things he had left of Giselle were his memories, the rose bud in his hand, and the final kiss that they had shared.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the short story
but that's the way the cookie crumbles i guess =]]
and there's other ballet stories that i can redo
and there's other stories i need to update
comments are loved <33333