Through Thick-N-Thin

Calling the Band Meeting

*Frank's POV*

"Frank!" he screamed.

"What Bob!" I screamed back.

And he wonders why our neighbor's hate us soooo much.

"Can you call Gee and Mikey please please please? I'm holding a band meeting." He said walking into my room with an irrasitable puppy dog pout on his face.

I just stared at him for a minute "Ugh fine!!" I sighed dramatically.

With that he walked out of the room. I pulled out my cell and called Gee first.

"Hello"

"Hey Gee"

"Hey Frankie, what's up?"

"Bob asked me to call you and Mikes, to a band meeting or somthing."

"Oh, ok well Mikey is with me right now so we'll just head on over there."

"Ok cool, see you then"

"Bye Frankie"

"Bye Gee" I said as i was hanging up.

I put my cell in my pocket and whent into the living room.

"What is the meeting about anyways?"

"I'll tell you when the rest of the band gets here." He said from his seat on the couch.

"Oh come on, please tell me."

"Frankie, No!"

"Meanie." I said under my breath.

"Hey, Midget I herd that!"

"Good you were supposed too, and I'm not a miget, I'm just vertically challenged!"

"Midget." He said under his breath,getting out of his seat to go to the kitchen.

With that I jumped on his back making us both fall hard to the ground, and bob to land on the coffee table braking it in the process.

"Frank you little fucker, that hurt!"

"Good!"

Bob was about to lung at me when the door bell rang, and I ran for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short I didnt have time to write much now.

but I'll update very soon!

XD Laure[Lethal]