Through Thick-N-Thin

Tears and Smiles

*Frank's POV*

The doorbell rang agian and bob charged at me, I was almost at the door when he slamed into me causing the door to go flying open and us to pretty much dog pile on Ray.

"Wow, what a great way to be greated" Ray grouned out.

"Sorry, its all frank's fault" Bob said.

"You have got to be shitting me your the one that attacked me" I squeeled.

"Thats bullshit you attacked me first!" He screamed.

While we were arguing we were also unawhere that Mikey and Gee had shown up.

"I dont even want to know" Mikey muttered causing Gerard to giggle as they walked passed into our open door.

"GUYS GET IN HERE NOW"Ray all but screamed at the top of his lungs.

"God or neighbors are going to hate us even more than they already do!"i thought.

"Fine" I grumbled while standing up.

Once we walked into the living room, we remembered why we were fighting in the first place and looked on at our friends who had amused face's.

"Do we even want to know why the coffee table is in a thousend peices?" Ray asked with rased eyebrows.

"He......called me a miget!" I screached.

"Well you called me a meanie first!" he screamed back at them.

"Well you know..."

"GUYS, shut the fuck up, it dosnt matter who called who what, why is it on the floor in a million peices?" Ray said interupting me.

"Umm well about that he called me a miget agian and i jumped on his back and he fell sideways, its his fault for not bing stronger" i screamed.

"No its your fault for being so fat!" He screamed back.

That struck a cord, he knows how self-consciousi am about myself, and i could tell every one else was shocked by the lookes on there faces.

"Fuck you Bob" I said just below a wisper, with tears in my eyes.

"Oh my god, frank im so sorry i didnt mean it" He pleaded.

"Whatever" i said and walked of to my room.

I can't beleve he said that, him of all people should know, i talk to him about it the most.

A few minutes later Mikey came walking into the room.

"Frankie, come here." He while pulling me into a hug.

"Frankie, you know he didnt mean it, if he did he wouldn't be out there crying himself."He tryed to explain.

"Well he should be, he knows more than anyone that i have a problem with my weight!"I gurbled back. He sighed

"Frank can you just let him come in here and apologise, we still have a band metting to discuse." He pleaded.

"Fine send the ass in" I grumbled

"Ok" He chuckled While walking out.

"Frank" I hurd Bob whisper.

"What" i said

"Frankie, i'm so sorry, you know i didn't mean it, i'm just kinda stressed out right now and i dont know what im saying or thinking half the time" He said trying to covince me.

"What could possible make you this stressed" I said startign to forgive him.

"Well if you come out and we get on with the band metting i can tell you" He said.

"Fine, but when its over were going to the store to get a thousend bags of skittles and twizzlers" I said making him chuckle.

"Ok we can do that, and we need to go get a new coffee table" he said making me giggle.

"Yeah we do" I said while giggling.

"Come on" He said picking me up and throughing me over his shoulder.

"BOB PUT ME DOWN" i screamed while hitting his back with my fist.

"No can do" He said