But Have You Seen This Girl?

Shit's Gonna Go Down

Alex couldn't believe that Jack, his supposed best friend would do something like this to him. He couldn't believe it. He needed someone to pinch him and bring him back to reality, where everything would be perfect in his eyes. Perfect in the sense that one of the people he trusted most wouldn't betray him in the worst way possible. Alex walked away from the scene he had just watched. Alex had to walk away from the scene. Or Alex surely would've pummeled Jack into nothing.

"Hey Alex!"

Alex didn't even turn to acknowledge whoever it was that was trying to get his attention, he just kept walking. He needed to or else he would snap.

"Alex!"

But the voice kept calling him, until the person the voice belonged to caught up with him.
"Dude what's wrong?" Shaant asked.

Keep your cool Alex.
Keep your cool.


"Alex? Earth to Alex." Shaant said while waving his hand in front of Alex's eyes.

"Why don't you go ask Jack and Kait." Alex snapped at Shaant before angrily walking away and heading towards the bus. Alex desperately needed to be alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack had watched Kaitlyn walk away. Was he wrong to think that Alex should know he was a dad? Wasn't that the right thing to do? Even if Alex had crushed Kait's heart? Maybe Jack shouldn't have said anything about Alex. With his hands in his pockets and his head in the coulds Jack walked aimlessly around the grounds totally oblivous to a furious Alex charging at him. In a split second Jack was laying on the ground with Alex on top of him.

"What the fuck Alex?"

"You fucking asshole." Alex spat at him as he swung at Jack, hitting him right in the jaw.

Jack had managed to get Alex off of him long enough to say, "What's your problem?!"

"What the hell do you think you were doing seeing Kaitlyn behind my back? You know I'm still head over heels for her!" Alex yelled as he charged at Jack once more. But Jack was expecting it and quickly moved, causing Alex to land on the ground where Jack once was.

"Alex calm down.." Jack said calmly as he stood up.

"Calm down? How can I calm down when I just found out my supposed best friend is seeing my ex-girlfriend, behind my back knowing that I still fucking love her." Alex said as he stood up from the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After talking with Jack, Kaitlyn took off to go find Michael and Jimmy. She found them walking back from getting Jimmy and Icee when Shaant came running up to them.

"Have you seen Jack?" he asked.

"Um yeah a while ago. Why?" she asked as Jimmy fussed his way out of Michael's arms and into hers.

"I think shit's gonna go down."

"What do you mean?"

"Kait, I think Alex found out about Jack and you."

"Oh no."

"We have to find Jack." Shaant said before taking off in the opposite direction with Michael and Kait following right behind him. The three desperately ran around the grounds before they came to a big crowd. Pushing through the crowd they came face to face with Jack and Alex on the ground fighting.

"Jack! Alex! Stop!" she yelled at the two.

They didn't stop. That's when Shaant ran over to Alex, and Michael over to Jack. Pulling each of them away from the other. Alex struggled with Shaant to let him go, but Shaant held him. That's when Tom, Jeff and Rian showed up out of no where.

"How long have you been fucking her Jack? Huh?" Alex screamed at Jack.

"Tom, can you take Jimmy back to the bus." Kait asked as she pushed Jimmy into Tom's arms.

"Alex we didn't!" Jack yelled back.

"Yeah, likely story! Is the kid yours too?"

Jack wouldn't.

"Jack don't." she said warningly.

"Kaitlyn he needs to know." he replied.

"What that the kid is yours?"

"No Alex."

"JACK!" she yelled

"The kid is yours Alex!"

Alex stood still in Shaant's grip.

"Whaat?" he asked in disbelief looking between Jack and Kait.