But Have You Seen This Girl?

I Love You

Alex watched from the crowd as his best friend asked the girl of Alex's dreams to marry him. He watched as she said yes, his stomach turned in the most distasteful way, his world was beginning to crumble to pieces right in front of his eyes. Jack and Kait ran off stage, hand in hand.

Maybe this was reality Alex thought, Maybe this was it. Maybe he would never be able to call Kaitlyn his again. No one would know for sure, but he knew one thing. He wasn't going to let her go that easily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Kaitlyn! Let's go tell the whole world!" Jack screamed as he tugged on her hand.

"Jack wait!" she replied pulling on his hand which stopped him from taking another step away from her.

"Whaaaaaaaat?" he whined as he turned to look at Kait.

But he quickly stopped whining when his lips met Kait's.

"I just wanted to say, I love you." she said looking up into Jack's brown eyes.

He smiled, and replied, "Not as much as I love you."

He was moving in for a kiss when they were so rudely interrupted,"Ew, go get a room."

Jack sighed while Kaitlyn laughed as they turned to see Shaant standing there with Jimmy resting on his hip, while covering Jimmy's eyes, "Please, can we keep it rated G? I don't want Jimmy to become a horndog like his dad."

Jack laughed, while Kaitlyn kept silent. It had never hit her until right then. How was the whole sharing Jimmy thing going to work now? Now that Kaitlyn and Jack were together? It would certainly be awkward.

"Guess what?" Jack asked excited, pulling Kaitlyn out of her thoughts.

"What?" Shaant asked as he readjusted Jimmy on his bony hip.

"WE'RE ENGAGED!" he screamed getting a jaw dropping reaction from just about everyone in the close range. Shaant just about dropped Jimmy out of his hands.

"You've got to be shitting me!" was Shaant's response.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!" Jack asked defensively.

"No no no. I didn't mean it like that...I just meant..wow. He popped the question! Congrats!" Shaant said before hugging Kaitlyn while handing Jimmy off to her, and patted Jack on the back.

"Good going man. You've got a keeper right there." Shaant said to Jack.

"Don't I know it." Jack said as he gazed over at Kaitlyn and Jimmy.

"Just know..." Shaant started off.

"Know what?"

"Just know if you fuck her up in anyway, the boys and I will fuck you up!" Shaant said threateningly.

"Shaant, leave him alone." Kaitlyn said coming to Jack's rescue.

"Yeah! Leave me alone!" Jack mimicked as he stuck out his tongue to Shaant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex had them all filled out.
He knew this was a low blow.
But he needed to do something.
He's had these since the day after Jimmy arrived.
He wasn't planning on using them, but now here he was.
Waiting outside the Cute bus for Kaitlyn to return to the bus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jack I think I'm going to head back to the bus. Mind watching Jimmy while I take a nap?"

"Sure, babe. Sleep tight." he said kissing her forehead before she walked off into the crowd. The walk there was long, it was long because word of her and Jack's engagment had spread like wildfire. Every other person either congratulated her, told her that she deserved better, or that she was a skank and Jack deserved way better than her. But suprisingly none of the crude words phased Kaitlyn, because they didn't matter. Those people didn't matter, their words that were spat out of their mouth dripped with hate and jealousy didn't matter. What mattered was her love for Jack, and his love for her. Together they were one in a million.

Kaitlyn passed the final bus until she would be in her bunk, sleeping away to her own dreamland. But there was one thing stopping her. One person stopping her. Alex Gaskarth, was leaning up against the bus waiting for her. He wasn't going to make this easy was he?