But Have You Seen This Girl?

I Come With a Gift

"What do you want Alex?" Kait asked as she opened the door to the bus and walked in.
Alex followed closely behind her.

"What makes you think I want something?" he asked as he made his way to the fridge, grabbing himself a vitamin water.

"Why else would you be here? You obviously need something or have you just come to annoy me to no end?"

"I don't need anything." Alex simply stated.

"Then why are you here?" she asked as she walked into the bunk area, coming out with her blanket and pillow, setting them down on the couch.

"I come with a gift." he said with a twinkle in his eye.

"Do I want to know what this gift is?" she asked raising her eyebrow. Something told her that this gift wasn't the kind of gift you'd be jumping up and down with excitement for.

He laughed and reached behind his back into his back pocket, pulling out a folded manilla envelope. "This is for you miss." he said as he handed over the envelope.

"This is the gift?"

"Mhm."

"Wow. I'm so excited." she added sarcastically.

"The time always seems to fly when I'm with you madam, so now I bid you adieu." he said before taking his leave.

What a weirdo.she thought silently as she unfolded the envelope, and pulled out it's content.

"Oh my god."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack was furious. Not even twenty minutes after Kaitlyn had go to take her nap she was calling him. She needed to talk to him she said. That it was urgent, and to go to the Cute bus. Jack took it for the worse, leaving Jimmy with Shaant and Jeff he took off running to the Cute bus.

And now he was looking for Alex. Jack couldn't believe he would do something this low. If he hadn't hurt Kaitlyn enough, he sure was about to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, actually we're going to be playing an acoustic set at the myspace tent at four. You should definitely check it out," Alex told the fan that he had been talking to for the last ten minutes.

"That sounds cool. We'll definitely be there." she said smiling.

oh, how the girls adore me.

"Alex I need to speak with you." Jack said from behind the girl.

"Can't you see I'm a little busy?" Alex said as he put his arm around the girl, causing her to blush.

"Alex now." Jack said as he pushed his way between the two.

"Sorry about this. Jack usually isn't this menstrual." Alex said jokingly as he said goodbye to the girl.

"What's crackalackin Jacko?"

"How could you?!" Jack exclaimed.

"What?"

"I know that you gave Kaitlyn the papers."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Alex said trying to play it off.

"How could you file for full custody of Jimmy, Alex?!"

"What do you expect Jack? He's my son too you know!" Alex yelled at Jack.

"Then do the right thing, and share him. Not fight for full custody, when you know darn well you couldn't handle having him all the time." Jack snapped back at Alex.

"Why don't you go mind your own damn business Jack?! This is between Kailtyn and I, not you."