But Have You Seen This Girl?

How Could You Be So Heartless?

"Alex fucking Gaskarth. You've done some low things before. I've always stood there and defended you. But this, I can't even tell you how shitty this is." Jack scolded.

Alex shrugged his shoulders. He could care less, really. He got what he wanted. He got the reaction he wanted.

Jack glared at Alex. "How could you be so heartless?" Jack asked.

Alex smirked and shrugged. "It comes naturally." He told him.

"I can't believe you don't care!" Jack exclaimed. "You were the one that said you loved her!"

Alex stopped what he was doing, "I do." He shrugged.

Jack shook his head and walked up to him, getting in his face, "You don't know what love is, do you?" Jack seethed. "Love is when you care so much for the person, as long they're happy. You are too. You don't fucking take the one you love's baby away!"

Alex frowned and looked at his feet. shame written all over his face. He didn't think about that. He did love her, but as usual, it did not cross Alex's mind that maybe he should take a minute and think about soemone else. Someone that wasn't him.

"You know what Alex?" Jack said bitterly. "I've had it. You are a selfish asshole and I can't take it anymore. You'll just have to get over the fact that you screwed up and she, unlike any other girl, was not willing to take your shit anymore. That she actually had morals."

Alex clentched his fists, his knuckles turning white. "You have no right to talk to me like that Jack." Alex growled.

"I can talk to you however the hell I want to. You're an ass. You think with your dick and not your fucking head." Jack seethed.

"Shut up Jack!" Alex snapped.

"What are you going to do about it, Gaskarth?" Jack growled.

"Jack, I'm serious. I'd hate to break my bestfriends nose." Alex warned.

"Break my nose! I don't give a fuck. As long as I got to give you a peice of my mind." Jack remarked. "You hurt Kaitlyn. Twice. And that really pisses me off."

Alex unclentched his fists. He was not going to get into another fight with Jack. He did not want to lose his bestfriend and he did not want to ruin anything for the band.

"Yeah." He said quietly. "I'm sorry."

"Don't say sorry to me." Jack said, poiting to the Cute bus. "Kaitlyn's the one you should be apologizing to."

Alex nodded obediantly and started towards the bus.

"Not now you idiot." Jack called, Alex stopped and turned to him, quirking his left eyebrow. "She's crying. Think up a good apology and give her time to cool down. If that's even possible."

He nodded once more and changed his direction, walking towards All Time Low's bus. He walked into his bunk and layed down, thinking of a good enough apology that would get Kaitlyn to forgive him. She never forgave him for cheating, and he just took her child away. He doubted anything he could say would work, but he could try. He was deep in though, his eyelids becoming heavy. and naturally, he let them fall shut and he fell into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up idiot." Jack mumbled, shaking Alex.

"What?" Alex asked, still half asleep, the sudden shriek of a baby waking him up.

"Now would be your time to apologize." Jack told him, Alex sat up quickly, hitting his head on the ceiling of the bunk.

"Fuck." He muttered, swinging his legs over the edge of the bunk and rubbing his forehead.

"Now, I hope you haven't been sleeping this whole time, and actually thought of something to say." Jack informed.

"What?" Alex asked in a tired voice.

"Jack, I don't want to be here." A feminine voice muttered.

"Kait. He's going to apologize." Jack told her.

"A fucking apology isn't going to work." She growled, stomping out of the bus with Jimmy in her arms.

"Kait!" Jack called, running out of the bus as well.

"Shit." Alex muttered, laying back down in the bunk. "I'm an idiot."