But Have You Seen This Girl?

Hey Pretty Lady

"Come to this one party Kait please!" Shaant pleaded as he threw himself to the floor clinging to her legs.

"NO WAY!" she screamed as she tried to kick Shaant away only to end up stumbling over Shaant's lanky body falling onto the carpeted floor on the bus.

"Just because they're throwing the party doesn't mean you HAVE to hang around them, well I mean besides Jack..of course, seeing how you guys are engaged..but what does that matter? Truthfully I'm still putting my money on Alex." Shaant revealed as he let go of her legs, stradling her waist.

Shaant just would say that, "Shaant, get away from me."

He crossed his arms over his chest, "Just because everyone else is too afraid to say it, doesn't mean I have a problem saying that I still wish you were with Alex."

She tilted her head back to see the rest of the guys standing there, trying to avoid looking at her. Turning back she looked up at Shaant, "When does the party start?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitlyn didn't do her hair that night, after taking a quick shower she put her hair into a tight bun, hair spraying it, as she went on to get dressed. She didn't need to impress anyone, she had Jack, and he was all she needed. She rocked a plain black tank top, and her dark washed skinney jeans. As Shaant has told her many times before, she doesn't need make up to look beautiful, so once again, she listened, and only wore some slight bronzer and light mascara. Releasing her hair from it's bun, it now had the just slept in, natural curl she was aiming for. Taking one last look at the mirror she left the bathroom and headed off the bus, towards All Time Low's bus.

She rounded the corner of All Time Low's bus to be greeted with the smell of barbeque, and the loud music, and not to forget, the huge crowd of party go-er's. The one thing she hatedmost, more than hangovers or Alex, was trying to find someone in a crowd of drunk people. It was always an adventure, but never fun.

"Hey pretty lady" a boy with shaggy brown hair slurred.

Kaitlyn ignored his comment and kept walking, looking for Jack. She could see the members of Boys like Girls talking with Zack and Rian, drinks in their hands. Just as she went toward the two, someone called out to her. Turning her head, she saw Jack standing with his arms wide open. Changing her direction she skipped over to Jack and crashed into his arms, squeezing him tight.

"Well you're a squeezer." he said as he squeezed her in return.

"You love it."

"You know I do." he said leaning down kissing her on the forehead.

Then all the "Awwww's" started to make their presence around us.

The night seemed to fly by, and so did the drinks that kept finding their way into my hands. Strange enough, she hadn't seen Mister Lush anywhere tonight, it made her laugh to think he might be outside her bus tonight. But that thought was pushed far away from her mind when Jack left to refill our cups but was soon replaced by another body. The person kept her wobbly body steady, when she felt their hot breath, on her neck, "Wanna get out of here?"

She looked up at the person, to see the big chocolate brown eyes that she fell in love with staring down at her. She couldn't find the words to reply, she nodded her head, and Alex guided her away from the crowds unnoticed. Somehow or the other they manged to stumble their way back to the Cute bus, and thankfully the rest of the crew and band were still out at the party.

Drunken laughter was their thing. Once they started, it was impossible for them to stop. Especially since Kaitlyn had fallen down the stairs as she followed Alex. Alex, laughing his ass off continued to laugh as he bent over and extended his hand out to her. Her laughter just as loud as his, as she stood up, falling into his arms. It was then that their laughter ceased to exist, they were less than two inches away from eachother, she could smell the alcohol on his breath. He leaned down and kissed her, even though it was an intoxicated kiss, she felt more in that kiss than she ever had with anyone else.

"Kait, I-" he stumbled over his words. Closed his eyes tightly. Breathed in. Breathed out. As if he has lost his courage. "I love you," he tells her. "I love you so much it hurts."

At the time, she couldn't return that, but replied just the same, "You came back into my life, and opened up that hole in me. The same hole that I thought had been fully healed. I guess I was just lying to myself when I said I didn't love you anymore."