But Have You Seen This Girl?

Is this what you want?

"So what're you going to do?" Shaant asked as they both made their way onto the venue grounds, him drinking away at the vitamin water in hand.

"I'm going to do what I have to do, before someone gets hurt." she replied as they stopped so Shaant could take a picture with a fan. And as quickly as they had stopped they were walking again.

"But what if what you do right now, makes someone get hurt even more than they would have you if wouldn't have done what you're about to do?"

"Wait, does that even make sense?"

"Truthfully, I don't know. You know me, I talk without thinking."

"Good ol Shaant, talking without thinking about what he's saying. No wonder you're single still."

"Oh", he shrieked as his hand went to his chest, "That hurt Kait."

"But oh so true."

"Just a tad, but are you sure you want to do this?" he asked, stopping in his tracks, so that she stopped too. She turned to face him, looking from the ground to his eyes, they way she felt at this moment, she couldn't describe. So the best she could do was lie, "I'm sure."

"As long as it's what you want Kait."

She avoided eye contact, as she shook her head, "This is what I want. Wait..weren't you the one just the other day saying how you wish I was still with Alex? What's with all the questions now? What's with that? I thought you'd be happy."

"Kait, trust me, I'm beyond happy for you. I'm esctatic," he paused, inhaling and exhaling, " But I don't want you to go through this if it's only to please me and your friends. We're not the ones who are going to have to live through this. You have to make sure this is what you want, before you could possibly screw things up for good. You have to know, right now, that in your heart, Alex is what you want. That he's..all that you want."

She completely understood what Shaant was saying, and getting at. But what if she didn't know? What if she wasn't sure that Alex was what she wanted? What if she was still hung up on Jack? What would this do to the two of them if this didn't turn out right? She couldn't be to blame for killing their friendship, and possibly All Time Low. She sure as hell did not want tons of All Time Low fans tracking her down and brutally killing her.

"I'll see you later Shaant." she said as she walked away as more fan girls swarmed in on him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex couldn't have been more happier than he was at the moment. And perhaps he was a bit smug as well, seeing as how the girl he loved had come back to him, when no one believed that she ever would. But he kept to himself the entire day, not wanting to run his mouth, and it backfire in his face. It couldn't go through that, and he definitely didn't want to think about what he would if he did have to go through that.

That day they had the first set on the Hurley Stage, meaning he had the rest of the day to run around. Mostly chilling at the merch booth with Greico, taking pictures with fans, signing autographs, and making a few stops to watch some friends set throughout the day. It was around three that Alex wandered away from the merch booth, he was going to find Kaitlyn. He missed her, even though it had only been about ten hours since he last saw her. He made his way pas the rest of the merch booths, take actions booths and shooping booths when he hit the food booths. And that's where he saw Kaitllyn and and Jack holding hands, facing eachother. And in that moment he knew what was about to happen, or thought he knew what was about to happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack and Kait stood at the food booths, trying to figure out what to get. Catering didn't seem to be enough for the two lately. Jack went to move for the pizza booth, when Kait held his hand strongly, stopping him from moving very far. Jack stopped and looked back at her, "What?"

"Jack I need to tell you something."

Jack walked back over to her, standing in front of her, grabbing both of her hands, "What's wrong?"

What's wrong? Hmm, she could list the things wrong. She just slept with Alex, her ex-boyfriend and his best friend, she wasn't sure if she loved Jack, maybe she loved Alex, and most of all everything she thought she knew was dissembled after last night. But by the look in his eyes, she knew that Jack really did love her, and could it be that he actually loved her more than Alex ever had? Alex said it wasn't possible, but what did he know? A year ago he didn't even know what love was, and she doesn't even know if he knows now. But what she did know, was that Jack was a great guy to her, and to Jimmy. She could see herself with him for the years to come, and Jack didn't deserve this, he didn't deserve this, "I just wanted to say I love you."

He blushed, smiling he opened his arms pulling her into his arms, whispering into her ear, "You couldn't possibly love me as much as I love you."

As she rested her head against his chest, the crowd seemed to part, and there stood Alex. Walking with an extra skip in his step, that was, until he saw Jack and Kait, together, still. He stopped walking, and opened his mouth but said nothing as he gave her a what the fuck look? She looked down at her feet, before looking back up towards Alex, and mouthing, "I'm so sorry."