But Have You Seen This Girl?

You Hit the Bulls Eye Baby

"Shaant is always like that in the morning", she reassured Jack as she took a seat on top of him as they settled themselves in the Cute is What We Aim For booth.

"But he threw his shoe at me!" he said rubbing below his eye where a bruise had started to form.

She giggled at Jack's expression, "Aw my poor baby. Do you need me to kiss it to make it all better?"

He nodded his head, jutting out his lower lip.

Kaitlyn leaned down and kissed just below Jack's eye where the bruised had formed.

"Better?"

"No, I think the shoe hit me right here." he said as he pointed to his lips. She laughed at how corny Jack was being, but none the less she welcomed the kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alex!"

He turned around knowing good and well who the mystery caller was. She looked just as good as she did last year, when Alex broke things off with her. But her blonde hair, had gone dark chocolate brown, like Kaitlyns. Hell, she even walked like Kaitlyn. Summer had never been one to be dressed in a simple band tee shirt and cut off shorts. But that is exactly what she wore showing up here. If Alex didn't know any better he would assume that she was trying to replace Kaitlyn. If only she knew that no one would ever take her place, no one. Not even a gorgeous look a like.

"Summer," he greeted her with open arms, cradling her small frame into his bigger one. It felt nice to have someone, anyone, in his arms willingly. It made him feel slightly less down than he had been in awhile, maybe Summer could fill that void in him. But maybe she was just a poor man's Kaitlyn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack had left Kaitlyn after he got a phone call from Rian. He had been silent as he listened to whatever Rian was informing him, and then he hung up, kissed her goodbye and walked out of the booth, dissappearing into the crowd. Something had to have been going on for Jack to change from happy to distraught almost pissed off. A part of her wanted to know what was wrong, and then the other part made herself think maybe it's better that she didn't know. Jack would take some time to himself, come back and let her know what was up.

Little did she know that what was up was heading straight for her. As if she was a bulls eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's..really short.
I'm running out of ideas.

Message me with some.

FIVE COMMENTS 4 AN UPDATE
:D