But Have You Seen This Girl?

Summer

Kaitlyn had just finished helping a cute fan when she heard an all too familiar laugh. Which was then accompanied by another familiar laugh, she could definitely place the one. I mean, once you loved someone, everything about them just kinda sticks with you. You just can't shake it like an etch-a-sketch and it be erased. Kaitlyn shook the even thought from her head and watched people pass by her booth, until she heard the laugh again. It was getting closer, this time Kaitlyn knew that she just wasn't imagining it, that was her laugh. That slut ass bitch from last summer. The one who ruined the so called relationship she once shared with Gaskarth. As it was done by the hands of the gods, the crowds cleared perfectly as she saw Alex and Summer, hanging all over eachother, laughing and smiling, as they walked towards her. Kaitlyn couldn't believe that he had sunk this low, this is the lowest most foul move he could have ever pulled. She was honestly more dissapointed in Alex than upset.

Quick acting she pulled out her sidekick and started a new message, attaching Jack's name to it, scrolling down she moved her fingers to the appropriate keys and punched in, "Did you know?" Shutting the kick as the message sent, she looked up just in time as Alex and Summer stood right in front of her. Summer clutching to Alex as if Alex might all of sudden see that Summer could never be Kaitlyn. Without realizing it, Kaitlyn let a scoff escape her mouth. Alex looked confused and Summer looked..well dumb.

Alex loosened his grip on Summer's waist and asked, "Something funny Kaitlyn?"

If he wanted a reaction out of me, he wasn't going to get one. Atleast not in front of that good for nothing whore. No, I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of getting upset in front of her, let alone because of her. I smiled and looked from Alex to Summer, "It's okay sweetie. I have no interest in Gaskarth at all. He's all yours."

Alex obviously wasn't looking for that said reaction. He was most likely hoping for hysterics and maybe a good old cat fight. But if she was what he wanted, then so be it. Maybe I was meant to hurt Alex by staying with Jack. It just showed me that Alex will always be the same boy, who can bounce back from anything. And I do mean anything. His eyes closed a little as he glared at me, and let go completely of Summer and said, "Let's go." And started walking back in the direction of what they had came. Leaving poor little Summer on her own, looking slightly confused. Kaitlyn felt bad, so she reached out being the better person, and said, "You may want to follow him. If you don't, he may leave you behind."

She scoffed at Kait, but none the less went scurrying off to follow Alex. Kaitlyn couldn't help but laugh as she thought of what an idiot Summer was. But it wasn't until that moment that she had noticed that Summer had changed a lot since last summer. Well her phsyical appearance anyways, she's still the same old slut she was then. But her once blonde hair looked like Kaitlyn's and her clothes, they didn't fit her. Summer never wore band shirts and jean shorts. It was then that it clicked, Summer was supposed to replace Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn laughed, if Alex honestly thought that Summer could replace her, Alex was sadly mistaken. Kait was pulled out of her thoughts, when she heard someone talking to her. She snapped her head and saw Jack looking at her worried.

"Come on go back to the bus. I'll wait here till Jeff gets over and then I'll meet up with you." he told me as he started to push her out of the tent.

"Jack why? What's wrong?" she asked.

"Summer's back." he said gently as if I would kill him.

"Yeah, I know."

"And you're fine with it?"

"Well actually I just talked to both her and Alex and I think it's going to be quite fun with her here."

"Are you feeling alright?" Jack asked as he felt her forehead for a tempeture. Smacking his hand away she smiled and told him not to worry. That I was a big girl, and that I could handle myself. He sighed and pulled me into his body, and rested his chin on the top of my head, and whispered, "I just don't want to see you hurt again. I don't think I could deal with that."

"You're too good to me Jack," she replied as she took hold of his hand.

"Only because I love you Kait," he said kissing the crown of my head gingerly.

"I love you too."

And that's the way we stayed the rest of the day, until it was time to pack up and head to our next adventure. Maybe this was truly the way the story was supposed to end. Or maybe this is way that Kaitlyn was settling for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Make me a banner?