But Have You Seen This Girl?

Stay Awake

After shifting in her bed once again she concurred that she couldn't sleep. Even though Jack was staying on the Cute bus with her, she just couldn't. She kept waking up from dreaming. You ever have one of those dreams where you dream something and you wake up all of a sudden and you feel like it actually happened? For the past few nights Kait's been having reoccuring dreams. They say dreams show what you want subconsciously. Then someone please tell her why all her dreams have been about Alex? Jack has made small appearances, but her dreams have started to affect her day to day life. And she doesn't know what to do.

"Kait?" Jack asked sleepily, "You okay?"

"Yeah babe. I'm fine. Go back to sleep." she told him reaasuringly as she got out of the bunk and went up to the front to hopefully find something to do.

Kait took a seat on the couch, pulling her legs into my chest and stared out the window as the headlights of other cars passed by them. This was nice. Silence. It was peaceful. Maybe now she would be able to get some good thinking done around here. Silence was something she hadn't been getting a lot of the past few days. With the Alex and Summer deal everyone had been flocking to her to warn her about what they had seen. And to be quite honest, she was getting tired of it. Alex is an asshole. Kait knew that. She knew that a long time ago. What she also knew is he's trying to get to her. And that is one thing she won't allow him to do. She just doesn't understand what everyone expects of her when they come rushing to tell her that they saw them together. Alex and Kait are not together. They haven't been in a year. And right now, the possibilities of that ever happening again are slim to none. She had started counting down the days until this summer would be over. As of now we had thirty left.

Her dreams though, those have been weirding her out completely. And she's beginning to think Jack is starting to notice. Every night she's been having the same dream, but every night it got longer and longer. In her dream she can see Jack standing in the distance looking at her. She goes to run to him, but arms are wrapped around her waist. She looks at the arms, and at first they look like Jack's. Then they start to resemble someone else's arms, as she travels up their arms with my eyes she can see his face, it's Alex. And that is where she wakes up. She doesn't know what to think of it, and personally would like to know what her subconscious is trying to tell her.

She sat there for what seemed like hours to her before she heard feet dragging along the carpet, soon following Jack's voice, "Babe?"

Kait turned and looked at him and smiled. His hair disheveled, his black t shirt wrinkled and his boxers seemed to have twisted on him. The boy slept like a maniac, he was constantly moving, but she had grown quite acustom to it. His hand reaching to wipe at his eyes while he said, "Come back to bed please. I can't fall back asleep without you."

He was too cute she thought as she rose from the couch grabbing his hand as she walked by and leading him back into her bunk shutting the curtain behind him. They snuggled into eachother as she let his slight snores lull her back to sleep, sleep that would help Kait figure out what her dreams were trying to tell her.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one kinda sucked sorry.
I'm trying to figure out where I want it to go.
Five comments till another update.
:)