But Have You Seen This Girl?

Let Me Explain

"So what was with the liplock between Farro and you?" Paul asked as she walked back to the cute merch table.

"Nothing."

"That was so a 'nothing' that meant something." he replied as he bumped his hip with hers.

"Spill."

"He was there." Kait simply stated.

"Wait, who he?..Oh wait, nevermind. Alex, got ya." he said excitedly as he figured out who he was, "So it was a way of payback?"

"You could say that."

"Does Farro know that?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"The last thing you want is to have two guys on the same tour competing for you, the results will not be pretty."

Kaitlyn turned to laugh at Paul just when she collided with someone's backside, "Oh wow. I'm sorry."

The person turned around to reveal Martin Johnson. At the beginning of tour last year Martin and her had a thing, but broke it off really soon never really giving it a full chance. Something she sort of regretted now. If Martin and her wouldn't have broke things off she would have never gotten with Alex.

"Kait? Kaitlyn? Is that really you?" he asked in shock.

"Why do I keep getting that question? Do I really look that different?"

"Well, you actually look happy."

"Got rid of the excess baggage." she retorted smiling.

"You know he-"

"Martin, don't. I don't want to talk about it."

"But Kait you should really tal-"

"Martin, please spare me."

"Fine fine. But um do you wanna grab something to eat?" he asked with a hint of nervousness lingering in his voice.

"I should really get back to the merch table, Shaant is going to kill me."

"Oh come on, just dinner. Please?" he begged.

"Ugh, fine. If Shaant yells at me, I'm not talking to you for a week."

"You couldn't handle that." he said with a smirk on his lips as he slipped his arm around her shoulder. Paul said his goodbye and walked off to their bus, while Martin and her walked off to go grab something to eat. Martin had walked off to go grab some chinese food that he claimed, was calling his name. While she was left trying to decide if she wanted a burger or a personal pizza when someone stood in front of her, blocking her way or either option.

"We need to talk."

"Gaskarth, we have nothing to talk about." she said as she attempted to go around him.

"What are you playing at? Kissing Farro?" he asked as he moved into her way once again, causing a sigh to escape from within her.

"I don't think I have to explain myself to anyone, especially you."

"We have to talk about this sometime you know."

"No Alex, I don't think we do. Besides what's there to talk about? You cheated on me, with the tour slut no less, right after you promised me you would never hurt me."

"But Kaitlyn-"

"Being drunk is no excuse Alex. I was piss drunk that night too, but you don't see me fucking anything with a penis." She yelled at him.

"Kaitlyn please, can we go somewhere and talk about this? Where everyone isn't listening in?"

"Oh I'm sorry. Am I causing a scene?" she said loudly wanting people to turn and look.

"Kait, stop." he said trying to grab her arm and drag her off.

"Alex fucking Gaskarth keep your dirty hands off of me." she said shoving him away.

"Kait-" he started, but was interrupted as Martin came walking over chowing down on his chinese food already.

"Hey Alex," he greeted as he slung his arm back around Kait's shoulder.

Alex looked at Martin then at her, shook his head and said,"I'll talk to you later", before walking off.

"What was that about?" Martin asked as he took a bite of his egg roll.

"Nothing. Just an asshole begging for a second chance." she stated before she turned and walked over to get a personal pizza with Martin trailing along behind.

"You know Kait, maybe he deserves a second chance?" Martin suggested as he watched her pay for the pizza.

She turned to look at Martin like he was crazy, "No Martin, he doesn't."

"But-" he started when she interrupted him, she had been doing that a lot lately. "Martin, he doesn't. He promised he would never hurt me, and the same day what does he go ad do? Cheats on me with the tour slut. What makes him think he deserves a second chance from me?"

"But Kaitlyn after you left mid-tour last summer you weren't here to see him and let alone hear him. Say what an idiot he was for doing that to you, and you know, he talked about you everyday since you left. And I'm about ninety-nine percent sure he talks about you everyday still. He loves you Kaitlyn."

"No, don't say that to me."

"But it's true." he said as he waited for her to grab her pizza. Martin and her walked away from the food booths and started back to the Boys Like Girls merch booth.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've fixed errors. Go me. :]