But Have You Seen This Girl?

One Night Stand King

Warped tour was nothing of what she expected it to be. All Time Low wasn't supposed to be here, especially him. She wasn't supposed to kiss Josh Farro the first day of tour. She was supposed to be doing merch not running off with friends she had made last year on tour. But hell her best friends had lied to her. Just to get Kaitlyn to be their merch girl. If anything they deserved to be treated like shit for a while.

After Martin and Kait finished eating at the BLG merch booth she said her goodbye to Martin, telling him she'd come and see him later. And retreated back to the Cute merch table and took over for Shaant, seeing as how he looked just about dead, and they had their performance in just an hour. Shaant walked off headed towards the bus probably to go change and cool down before their show in now less than an hour.

Cute's set had probably started ten maybe fifteen minutes ago and there was no one to buy merch, but she knew things would change once their set was over, the place would be flooded with kids wanting stuff, and she was sure as hell not looking forward to dealing with all this. She sat alone at the booth, messing on her sidekick as she got a text message from an unfamiliar number.

'You look cute when you're bored' it read.

She raised her head looking around, hoping to maybe see who was texting her. Hoping that it wasn't Alex. But she mentally kicked herself for hinking she could see who was texting her, ten out of twelve people were on thier phones, appearing to be texting. No bother looking to see who was texting her.

"Looking for someone?" a voice came from behind her, somewhat scaring her. She turned to see Josh Farro standing there with his sidekick in hand.

"How'd you get my number?"

"Oh from a little birdie named Tom." he said smiling as he took a seat next to her.

She laughed, "I need to talk to that boy."

"Don't get him in too much trouble, he was pretty hard to crack."

"I trained him well." she said satisfied.

He laughed at her and then said, "So there's a party tonight...Are you going?"

"Um I don't know. I'm trying to stay away from the whole party scene, it's never done any good for me." she replied.

"Well if you change your mind, maybe I'll see you there." he said before rising out of his seat next to Kaitlyn and walking out into the crowd dissappearing from her view.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night Alex was determined to talk to Kaitlyn, to make everything right between them. He knew he had made a mistake sleeping with that girl last summer, and he regretted it ever since. He lost the girl he loved because of it and he was determined to get her back. Even when his friends told him to give it up, she'd never get back with him after what he did to her, he would tell them to fuck off. They didn't know what they were talking about. It wouldn't be long before Kaitlyn was saying his name once agian. He would do anything to see her smile at him the way she used to, the way she would lay in his arms, the way she would tell him she loved him. But he went and ruined that, but everyone deserves a second chance right?

The party had already started by the time Alex and the rest of All Time Low arrived. The drinks were set out in red plastic cups on a table in the general area of the crowd. But Alex was not drinking tonight, he needed to be sober, he needed to talk to Kaitlyn before it was too late. He spotted the members of Cute amongst the crowd along with most of the younger bands on tour, and all their crew. But one person was still missing, and it was the one person he wanted to see.

"Shaant."

He turned and greeted Alex.

"Where is she?" Alex asked Shaant.

Shaant knew he was talking about Kaitlyn.

"Look Alex," he started as he led away from the crowd to a more secluded area of the party, "She's pissed at me enough already. I really don't think you talking to her anymore will help any stituation. I think it might be best just..to let her go." he told Alex as he took a swig of his drink.

"But Shaant you don't understand-"

"But Alex, she's my best friend. I've known her since we were in diapers. She's been through everything with me, and I can't stand to see her hurt because of some asshole who screwed up his once chance he had with her. I'm your friend, but don't expect me to help you win her back, because when it comes down to it, I'm going to pick her side."

"I understand." Alex replied.

"So promise me you'll lay off?" Shaant asked.

Alex looked at him, Shaant was his friend, but Kaitlyn was the one he loved. And Shaant was asking Alex to do something that was near impossible for him, "I can't promise you that."

"Alex I thought you just said you understood?!"

"I do understand Shaant. But you don't understand that I'm in love with her! I have been since before she left me last summer. Every girl after her I always compared to Kaitlyn and no one measured up, and you wanna know why? Because Kait in the one Shaant, and I'm not going to let her slip away."

Shaant looked at him like he was crazy, "I swear to God. I never thought those words would ever come out of the Alex Gaskarth, one night stand king."

"Suprised me too, me too."
♠ ♠ ♠
asdfghjkl!