But Have You Seen This Girl?

You're Hurting Me

Alex was still dragging Kaitlyn away from where Ronnie and the rest of his band were standing. Ronnie still yelling his ass off about Kaitlyn, what a whore, etc. Alex's grip was getting really tight on her hand, it was starting to hurt her.

"Alex let go, you're hurting me." Kait said as she yanked her hand out of the aggravated Alex's grasp as they reached ATL's bus.

"What the hell was that Kaitlyn?!" he yelled at her as he turned to Kait and got in her face.

"What the hell is your problem?" she asked him as she pushed him out of her personal face.

"My problem is you fucking Ronnie! What the hell Kait?!" he yelled as he approached her.

"One, back up Alex and get out of my face." She started, "Two, you cannot be mad at me for something like this. We aren't even dating, you have no right to be all pissed off at me, alright? I'm not like you, I won't cheat on my better half." She spat.

"Oh for crying out loud Kaitlyn! Get over it! It was a one time thing! If she meant something to me she'd be right by my side, and I wouldn't be still pursuing you like I am." he yelled as the crowd walking by turned to look at the two of them.

"No Alex! I won't get over it. She meant nothing to you? So you'd risk nothing over what we had? You know, you're more of an asshole than I thought."

"Woah woah come on guys, just calm down." Rian said interrupting.

"Shut up Rian!" both Alex and Kaitlyn yelled.

"Jerks." Rian said before walking onto the bus.

"So it's true then? What he was saying?" Alex asked as his back was turned towards Kaitlyn.

"I guess you could say that."

"What do you mean I guess you could say that? You either did or didn't Kaitlyn!" he stated raising his voice.

"We did, but it wasn't my choice." she mumbled barely louder than a whisper.

"What?"

"IT WASN'T MY FUCKING CHOICE ALRIGHT ALEX? HAPPY NOW?" she yelled at him as she tried to make an escape, she was tired of being interrogated by her ex-boyfriend.

But Alex caught her arm as she was attempting to make an escape , "Kait are you saying that h-he forced himself on you?"

"I wasn't myself Alex, I was passed being thrashed, and I had said no. But he didn't stop." Kaitlyn managed to spit out before the tears started to fall.

"What made you go to his party? I thought you had swore off parties?" Alex said as he pulled Kait into a hug as he rubbed her back soothingly.

"I did, but I don't know. He just seemed like a nice guy."

"Well now you know. He raped you Kaitlyn, you have to do something." Alex said pulling out of the hug.

"I can't...I won't."

"Kaitlyn you have to tell the police or something. Get a morning after pill?" Alex suggested.

"No Alex."

"Why not?!" he yelled.

"Because Alex, I don't want everyone to say 'Poor little Kaitlyn, her boyfriend cheated on her last tour, and now this tour she gets raped!' I don't want people to be saying or even thinking that." she retorted.

"Fine."

"Thank you."

"Oh I didn't mean I wasn't going to say anything. If you're not going to, I sure as hell will."

"Alex you can't." she pleaded.

"You can't let him get away with this." Alex snapped at her.

"Please, no. I don't want anymore trouble. I'm going to lock myself in the bus from now on." Kait pleaded.

"I won't say anything, under one condtion." he said.

"Anything."

"You stick by my side at all times if you're going out to a party. And no more of this, 'Let's avoid Alex' shit. Okay?"

I just hope Alex doesn't expect things to be friendly with each other, I still haven't forgotten what he did, Kaitlyn thought.

"Wait, that's tw-"

"Yeah I know two conditions, I'm sorry if I can't count the well." Alex said with a slight smile.

It made Kaitlyn laugh, "Deal."

"Does anyone from Cute know?" he asked in a low voice.

"No, I rushed out of the bus this morning."

"You should tell them."

"I know...I just don't know how to tell them."

"Well I'm sure you'll figure it out." he said, "Come on I'll walk you back to the Cute merch booth."

Alex escorted Kaitlyn back to the booth, where he said his farewell and walked off into the crowd. If Kaitlyn only knew that he was headed to the Cute bus to inform them of what happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean Ronnie raped Kait?!" Shaant yelled at Alex.

Alex looked at Shaant, he looked like he could kill.

"That's why she came home late last night Shaant. She was with him." Alex said as sat down in the Cute bus removing his hat and scratching the back of his neck.

"Wait, how'd you find out before we did?! Sh-she hates you!" Tom said sounding quite upset.

"Well Zack, Rian and I were talking with TRJA.." Alex explained as he retold the event that had just happened a mere twenty minutes ago.

"Fucking dick. I swear to God I'm going to kill that bastard." Shaant yelled as he rose from his seat.

"I think the whole tour will be feeling the same way." Alex said as he placed his hat on top of his head.

"Ronnie better watch his back and stay the hell away from our Kait if he knows what's good for him!" Jeff said in a mad tone as he walked off the bus leaving the rest of Cute and Alex to wonder where he was headed. But Alex bet he had a pretty good idea where he was going.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff wandered around the grounds, he was on a mission, to find that asshole. He check the TRJA bus, everyone was there but him. He continued on his search out of the VIP section and saw Ronnie chatting up some girl who hell, looked like about fifteen, or sixteen at the least. Jeff continued walking towards Ronnie, stopping as he stood behind Ronnie, looking down at the girl.

"You might want to get checked if I were you," Jeff added in causing Ronnie to turn and look at him.

"Excuse me?" the girl asked.

"Yeah, Ronnie here is known to have every single STD out there, he's a damn sex machine." Jeff commented as he patted Ronnie on the shoulder.

Her eyes were the size of tomatoes as she looked at Ronnie and then walked off in the opposite direction.

"What the fuck did you say that for?" Ronnie snapped at Jeff as he pushed Jeff's hand off of him.

"Stay the fuck away from Kaitlyn, alright?"

Ronnie smirked.

"Why would I wanna do that? She's the best fuck I've ever had, so what if she was a little drunk, so what if she said no? She sounded like she enjoyed it to me."

At this point Jeff was trying to restrain himself from lunging at Ronnie, he had gone too far.

"Listen asswipe," Jeff started off as he grabbed a hold of Ronnie's shirt pulling him closer to Jeff's face, "Look at her in any way, I'll make sure you get a black eye. Touch her at all, and I'll castrate you myself. Make things easier on yourself and stay the fuck away from her."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitlyn had been at the Cute merch booth for the past five hours, it was around four o clock right now. Things had been entirely way too slow for Kaitlyn's liking, she had only sold about twenty shirts, and she was bored out of her mind. Her sidekick was dead, she was hot, and she wanted to be home with Jimmy. She just finished her third monster of the day as she saw Shaant walking over towards her, with a quite upset look on his face.

Wonder what's wrong with him?

He came and sat down next to her, but said nothing. Kaitlyn was just about to say something when Shaant did.

"When were you planning on telling me?"

"What?"

"About Ronnie, Kait." he said in a hushed voice.

Damn you Alex Gaskarth to hell.

Kaitlyn saw him at his merch booth chatting with some fans while signing things for them. They really did make time for their fans, but that's getting off topic. She walked over to Alex arms crossed over her chest, sending glares in his direction all the while. She stood in line and waiting her turn to talk to the famous lead singer seeing as there was no other way to talk to him. The fans would probably kill her if she cut in front of them. It was finally her turn, she walked up not saying a word.

"Oh hey Kait." he said smiling as he rested his hands on the table in front of him.

She didn't reply.

Alex looked at her concerned, "What's wrong?"

"Fuck you Alex, the deal's off." she said before walking off.

"Wait, Kait, just wait a minute." he said trying to get out from behind the table.

She didn't wait for him, she kept her steps the same pace, headed in the same direction. Away from Alexander William Gaskarth, for good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been two days since the Ronnie event happened, and since then Kaitlyn has been glued to Shaant's hip. The boys of Cute decided she wouldn't be allowed to go anywhere without one of them by her side, that she wasn't allowed to stay on the bus by herself any longer, and lastly that she was only allowed to hang with boys that they approved of, which right now didn't include Alex. He didn't know if it was the boys had said no about Alex, or if Kaitlyn had told them she wanted nothing to do with him. Which wouldn't suprise him, but he did it for her safety. She should be safe now, and that's all Alex had wanted to gain by telling Cute about Ronnie. He gained that, and lost her. Again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been four days since Jack watched Alex walk out on yet another party, no doubt to hang outside of Cute's bus. Kaitlyn wouldn't answer, Jack knew she wouldn't. She never did.
Jack still hadn't said a word to Kaitlyn. He wanted to, but didn't. Even after what had happened with Ronnie. But still he remained a good distance away from her. Jack had screwed up, Kaitlyn told him about Jimmy in confidence, she thought he would understand, but he said nothing. Just left her to think she made a huge mistake. And that is why he must do this, for her. Warped tour was currently in Atlanta, Georgia.

Today was a day off, All Time Low and many more of the other bands were already set up at the Amphitheatre. While Zack, Rian, Alex, and Nano were still asleep on the bus, Flyzick and him headed out to the airport. Flyzick stayed out in the cab they came in on as Jack walked into the airport. He didn't know what to expect, he didn't know who he was looking for, but they had come in an hour ago, they should be waiting here for Jack.

"Are you Jack?" a male voice asked from behind Jack.

"Michael?" Jack asked as he turned around to face the boy who was holding a little boy in his arms.

"It's great to finally meet you," Michael said extending his hand out towards Jack.

"Same here." Jack replied as he shook Michaels.

"Here let me take your bags," Jack said seeing that Michael was having a pretty rough time holding Jimmy, who was now crying and the bags.

"How about you take Jimmy and I can take the bags?" Michael more like stated than asked.

"Oh um sure."

Jack had never had to deal with kids before, he didn't know how well this would work out. Right when Jimmy was in Jack's arms he stopped his crying. It was like a miracle.

"Looks like someone has taken a liking to someone." referring to Jimmy and Jack.

"Seems like it." Jack smiled down at Jimmy who just stuck his thumb into his mouth and laid his head on Jack's shoulder.

"So how's she doing?" Michael asked.

"Okay I guess, I mean how good can you be after something like that happens?"

"Yeah..well we'll talk about that more later, we should probably get going?"

"Yeah, I'm holding a cab for us," Jack explained as he walked out with a now sound asleep Jimmy in his arms and Kait's brother Michael by his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
jackiepooo<3