But Have You Seen This Girl?

Pranks.

Kaitlyn was in Atlanta Georgia. Today was a day off, thank god. She could definitely use it. Martin was coming soon to pick her up for a day out on the town. Kaitlyn had been so wrapped up with everything, she hadn't even made time for her friends, mainly Martin. Besides the boys of Cute, Martin was her best friend on tour. He was always there to give advice and sometimes just listen to Kaitlyn when she needed to release her anger.

"Alex has been asking about you." Tom said taking a seat next to Kaitlyn on the couch.

"That's nice." she said not caring as she continued to watch A Walk To Remember.

"He was wondering if he could talk to you."

"Mmmm."

"We think it's a good idea." he stated putting his hand on her knee.

"Who's we?" she asked as she stared at him.

"Shaant, Fred, Jeff and I. We think you both need to get everything out of your system and well.."

"I have nothing to say to the asshole."

"You know..you can keep saying that all you want. But we all know you have so much to say to eachother." he said as he rised up from beside her and walked off the bus.

He was right. They were right. Kaitlyn had so much still to tell Alex.
But she couldn't find the guts to do it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack, Matt, Michael and Jimmy stopped at the hotel first. Jack had rented Michael and Jimmy a room, firguring they wouldn't want to be room on a bus with four boys, one of those boys being Alex, who is...well Jimmy's dad. Once they dropped off their luggage, and changed Jimmy into a mini wife beater and khaki shorts. They were on their way back to the Ampitheatre, Jack slightly worrying about Kait's reaction. But he couldn't focus on it too much, seeing as how Jimmy had seriously taken a liking to Jack, he would start fussing the moment Jack wasn't holding him. And truth be told, Jack had taken a liking to Jimmy as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martin had planned on taking Kaitlyn around town. But Jack had called him early that morning, filling him in on what he had going on. And he honestly couldn't ruin that, they would just have to hang around the grounds.

"AY BAY BAY!" Martin screamed as he walked onto the Cute bus.

He heard Kaitlyn's laugh from the bunk area.

"I'm coming, I just need to put on my shoes."

"Chill, we aren't in any hurry." Martin said as he flopped down on the couch.

"What do you mean? I thought you had to be back by four?" she asked still sitting down on her bunk as she slipped on her rainbow flip flops.

"Kait babe, are you going to be totally mad at me if I say we have to stay on grounds? It's just something...well came up. And I need to be here." he said looking over at her.

"Martin you know me better than that. It's fine." she said as she walked over to Martin extending her hand.

"Come on, let's go paint the tour grounds red!"

"You're such a nerd." he said as he grabbed a hold of her hand.

"But you love me anyways."

"That is correct my dear."

With that they ran off the bus, screaming at the people they passed, mostly random band members and merch people,. She didn't care though, she was with Martin, someone she could be completely stupid with and not care. She was determined to make this day better than all the rest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt had gone back to the bus, claiming he was tired. Leaving Jack, Jimmy and Michael to roam the grounds. It was around noon, meaning most of the people here would be at the catering tents. Right now Jimmy was pulling anfd tugging at the wrist band that had been placed on him to get in, but Jack just touched the wristband and Jimmy stopped.

"Wow you've got the touch." Michael said amazed.

"What do you mean?"

"It takes me forever to get the Jimster to stop doing something...and all you had to do was touch him and he stopped. I'm impressed. Are you sure you're not the dad?" he said the last part joking around.

Jack laughed, but he was starting to think that he really did wish Jimmy was his son, and not Alex's.

"Here could you take Jimmy? I need to make a call really quick."

"Sure."


'Martin, we're here.'

'Alright.'

'Let's meet at the Cute bus, okay?'

'Tight, I'll be there.'


By that time Jimmy was already starting to get fussy in Michael's arms. Jack quickly put his sidekick away and took Jimmy out of Michael's arms, getting a sigh of relief out of him.

"Come on, I'll show you where Kait and everybody's been living." Jack said leading the way to the Cute bus. Recieving quite the few odd looks from everyone, wondering why, but soon realized because he was carrying a little baby boy in his arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around noonish when Martin got the call. They were here, and would be on the cute bus. Kait and him had spent the day walking around, criticizing people and their outfits, and most of all playing pranks on their fellow tour family. They got Paramore with silly string, egged the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' bus, fuckers, threw water balloons at Meg & Dia from a distance, and got random people with water guns. Martin had given Kaitlyn what he wanted to give her, a fun day, without drama, without Alex and just being the good old Kaitlyn Martin missed terribly.

"Run!" Martin screamed before running off towards the buses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitlyn was running after Martin, he was weaving in and out of the crowd.

"Martin wait!"

But he didn't stop, just kept running. Kaitlyn didn't know who they were running from. Possibly some poor victim of their pranks held that day? Kait slowed down and kicked off her flip flops, grabbed them and started running again. Her feet met the hot pavement but she just kept running. When she felt water at her feet, she turned around to see Josh Farro and the rest of Paramore chasing after her armed with water balloons.

"Martin!!!" she screamed as she saw him standing at the door of the cute bus.

"Hurry up kait!" he screamed at her.

She pushed herself to run faster, she finally made it to the cute bus and ran inside as Martin closed the door just as they got close enough to start pelting them with water balloons!

"You can't hide in there forever!" she heard Hayley scream.

Kaitlyn laughed, "That was so intense."

"That wasn't even the best part." Martin said walking up the stairs looking towards the bunk area.

"What are you talking about?" she asked as she walked over to Martin's side.

"Take a look for yourself."

Kaitlyn turned and looked and saw her brother Michael and her baby Jimmy standing there.
"Oh..my...god!" she screamed before running over to them embracing them into a hug.

She pulled away in shock, "What? I mean..How'd you guys-What are you doing here?"

"Well someone thought it would cheer you up a bit." Michael said smiling.

Kaitlyn turned to Martin, but he looked at her in all seriousness, "Don't look at me. I didn't do this."

"Then who did?" she asked turning back to face Michael.

"I did." came a voice from the bunk area.

Kaitlyn looked around Michael and Jimmy to see Jack Barakat standing there. Jack Barakat. The boy she thought didn't understand. He seemed to prove her wrong.