But Have You Seen This Girl?

He Needs To Know

"You did this?" she managed to ask.

He nodded his head.

"Why? I mean..I don't understand." she said confused, "We hadn't talked in forever..I thought you hated me?"

He laughed, "Kait, I could never hate you. Why would you think I hated you ?"

She was silent.

"Because of Jimmy?"

"Well yeah..I mean you didn't talk to me after that..even after what happened with Ronnie. You pretty much ran whenever you saw me." she said playing with her vip pass that was hooked to her hip.

"And I'm sorry for that. But I knew if I talked to you I would definitely slip about the suprise...and about Ronnie...no one is ever going to lay a hand on you ever again. Not as long as I'm around." he said as he pulled Kait into his lanky arms.

"I..I love you Kaitlyn."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex was out of it.
He wasn't himself.
He missed Kaitlyn.
He needed Kaitlyn.
They had just started their set when Alex looked to the side of the stage, suprised to see Kaitlyn there. But she wasn't alone. She was with a guy, and a baby?
She looked happy.
She deserved to be happy.
But why couldn't she be happy with Alex?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitlyn, Jimmy and Michael were on stage, watching All Time Low's set. She wasn't planning on going, but Jack had convinced her to go. She soon found herself singing along with Alex..

"..Don't get me wrong..I know you've got your life in place..I've yet to take the hint..someday I'm sure I'll get the picture..and stop waiting up.."

Alex kept looking over in Kait's general direction.
But she didn't think he was completely looking at her.
He was looking at Jimmy.

Michael had taken Jimmy to get an icee after the set as Kaitlyn waited for Jack. He came bounding off stage picking her off the ground and spinning her round.

"Where's the Jimster?" he asked.

"He's with Michael."

"Good, because we need to talk." he said walking ahead of her off stage.

"Can I ask about what?" she questioned.

"He needs to know Kaitlyn." was all he said.

"What?"

"Alex needs to know about Jimmy."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex had been lingering back stage with Zack and Rian. Jack had just ran off, out of sight completely. And Alex desperately needed to talk to him. Alex started to walk further off stage when he heard what seemed to be Jack talking to someone, he peeked around the corner to see Jack and Kait talking. He quickly ducked behind some equiptment, and listened in the conversation being held.

"He needs to know Kaitlyn." Jack said.

"What?"

"Alex needs to know about Jimmy."

Jimmy? Must be the guy she was with? Alex thought to himself.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, I'm not."

"That's the last thing I plan on doing Jack..I can't believe you would even suggest that!" she said getting upset.

"Kaitlyn, he needs to know that he's-"

"Who are you to tell me what I should tell Alex?? Hmmm? Why should I be honest with him? You sure as hell haven't been the best friend to him lately!" she screamed at Jack.

What the hell did she mean by that?

There was silence.

"I bet he doesn't know you've been seeing me the past few weeks, now does he?" she asked with malice in her voice.

There was no answer.

"That's what I thought."

Alex would be in jail tonight.
For the murder of Jack Barakat.