Rich, Violent, And In Love

Love Me Once Again (Part 2)

CHANTEL'S P.O.V.

I JUST LOOKED AT HIM AND THOUGHT IF WETHER OR NOT I SHOULD STAY HERE OR RUN AWAY AGAIN. I GUESS I CAN HEAR WHAT HE HAS TO SAY. BUT IF HE SAYS ANYTHING I DONT LIKE OR IS BEING A TOTAL ASS I AM LEAVING.

"So can we talk?" he asked.

"Yea sure," I said and scooted over on the bench to let him sit down.

"So Melonie told me about what's been going on with you," he said. I smiled, I couldnt get mad at Melonie. I know how she loves telling people about me and her. Well only people she can trust. Which is not even 10 people. Haha.

"Yea that's Melonie for you," I said.

"So how have you been?" He asked.

"I've been good. COuld be better. But we can't always get what we want,' I said.

"I agree with you on that one," He said.

"What about you? How have you been?" I asked.

"I've been great. The guys and I started a band.." He continued on to tell me about the band. About him and my dad. About everyones life after I left. I sort of felt guilty for leaving. But then realize it was because of all of them that I left.

"Oh wow. So you guys joined both crews?" I asked?

"Yea pretty much. I mean your dad's crew fell apart once he once in jail. Our crew was failing a couple days after you left," he said. I sighed and stood up.

"I got to go," I said.

"Why? It's only 11," Brian said.

"I just need to get away from everything right now," I said.

"There you go again. Walking away," Brian said. I stopped from walking and looked at him straight in the eye.

"Yea because basically that's all I ever do now a days."

With that said I walked out to find Melonie to let her know I was going to go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so here is the new chapter.
it sux I know..but thats where you readers come in.. message me with your ideas for this storyh because i am stuck...

and ddont forget to comment inorder for this story to keep going..

<3Lucky charm.