Raven Eye

"Never trust a vampire, especially when she has the cunning of mortals!”

Raven is a teenage vampire girl who has been banished by other vampires because of her mixed heritage. Her mother was a vampire but her father was a mortal. Her mother was killed because of her mix with a mortal man, a man who disappeared soon after. Not being able to fit in with vampires or mortals, Raven has been forced to make it on her own, hiding in the shadows by day and feasting on the blood of cattle by night. Alas, there is more to the girl than fangs and black clothing, deep down inside she is beginning to change, and dark and secret powers are beginning to be unlocked. What awaits her as she digs deep into her past and is tossed down a road in search of her missing father? More terrifying things than mobs with torches and pitch forks lie ahead and creatures of pure evil are waiting at every turn!
  1. Chapter One: Outcast
    Raven, a half vampire girl is sitting in a hollow tree thinking, when she is spotted by a village girl who runs for help!
  2. Chapter Two: Tangled
    Raven has entered the woods where her carelessness gets her into a spot of trouble!
  3. Chapter Three: The Familiar Stranger
    Raven meets another vampire, but can he be trusted?
  4. Chapter Four: Followed
    As Raven stumbles down the river-side path an unwanted companion shows up, again but worse still, there's more where he came from!...