Dancing in Black and White Photographs

Interesting Ipods and Dr.Feelgood

I was walking out of the hotel with all of Sixx AM to the tour bus we would be staying in. I was lagging behind, irritated with all of them. Nikki, because he’s a jackass, and he’s Nikki, that’s basically self explanatory in itself. DJ, multiple reasons as of now, I’m not even going to indulge in any of them. James, usually being the only nice one, I feel that he’s hiding something. I was already wishing I was home, and we haven’t even been to the first venue.

DJ, noticing me lagging behind, slowed down to walk beside me. “Don’t even say anything,” I said in a tired voice.

He chuckled. “Why not?” he asked boldly.

“Because all of you piss me off,” I said dully. We finally reached the bus, and I let him go in first. I sighed, not liking this one bit. I walked up the steps inside the bus and noticed right away that it was cramped.

DJ walked into a room that was filled with bunks while I settled for one of the seats in the kitchen area. A couple minutes later DJ came back in.

“Are you going to pick out a bunk?” he asked nicely. Probably trying to redeem himself from earlier events.

I sighed. “Not right now,” I said, looking around DJ to see Nikki and James getting situated.

DJ shrugged and put a jacket down in front of me. “Why do you have a jacket in Florida at this time of the year?” I asked, thinking him completely ridiculous. He shrugged and walked back in to the bunk area.

I wonder what he would be like if he actually didn’t like someone, was the question that came to mind. I pondered this for a moment. I was truly not looking forward to today. I laid my head on the table. I was tired and bored, but I knew if I went and got a bunk, one of the assholes on this bus would wake me up.

I looked at DJ’s jacket, being bored made me nosey. I picked up his jacket and looked inside the pockets, a wallet and an Ipod. ‘He’s certainly low maintenance,’ I thought. I picked up the Ipod wondering what he had on it. I put on one of the ear pieces, not really knowing what to expect. As soon as I pushed the on button, a loud moan erupted into the ear piece. My eyes widen in shock, and as a reaction, I threw the Ipod onto the wall. A loud thwack interrupted the silence of the room as the Ipod hit the wall and smacked into the ground. What I was really happy about was the little device landed face down.

He has fucking porn on his Ipod. Who the hell has porn on their Ipod? I could feel my face burning up, my eyes still wide as saucers. I was still sitting in silence when DJ came strutting out.

He looked at me in concern. I let my face look into my lap, making sure my hair was covering my face. “What happened?” he asked nicely. I just pointed to the ground, too traumatized to say anything.

He looked at what I was pointing at. “Oh,” was all he said. There was an awkward silence for awhile. “I was wondering what kept you from having a nasty comeback,” he mumbled. I just nodded and he sighed.

Another awkward silence. “You’re a perv,” I stated bluntly.

He laughed. “I was waiting for that,” he said, ruffling the back of his head. “You shouldn’t go through other peoples stuff,” he added, smiling.

I glared at him. “Most people don’t have porn on their Ipods,” I said back evenly.

“You’d be surprised,” was all that he said as he walked to the bunks.

I glared at his retreated figure. I was mocking what he had just said into the air. He had left his Ipod on the ground. Thoughts of smashing the little mechanism came to mind. Nikki came in moments later, watching me glare at today’s technology. He finally looked at what held my gaze. He must have recognized whose it was for he started laughing.

“That will teach you to look through other peoples stuff,” he said condescendingly. Nikki walked over to the little piece of machinery, picked it up, and shut the Ipod off.

I sighed. “I’m already completely exhausted with all of you.” He smirked at me from where he stood. “Do you mind? I want to be miserable alone. With you here it just makes it worse,” I said, waving my hand at him.

He shook his head, smiling. “What are we doing today?” I asked Nikki. His face was priceless; set in shock, as if me asking him something was the bringing of the apocalypse. I rolled my eyes, trying to not laugh at him.

“The doors don’t open till five and we’re playing second. I also heard that DJ and James have an interview,” he said thoughtfully.

“What about you?” I asked him.

He smirked. “Both James and DJ agreed that you need to meet everyone.”

I looked at him as if he was daft. “Everyone?” I questioned. I was already dreading his answer.

“Everyone,” he confirmed.

I sighed. “Joy,” I stated blatantly.

I got up and walked away from Nikki, deciding that discussion was over. I walked into the little room with the bunks. “What’s left?” I asked generally.

James and DJ both looked nervous. “Well, there’s a bottom bunk that’s right across from Nikki…and that’s it,” James informed.

I rolled my eyes. “Of course.” This was always my luck. I didn’t look over to DJ; I was still too embarrassed about the little episode moments ago. I think James could feel the tension in the room. His eyes kept darting between me and the perv beside me.

“What’s going on?” James asked, knowing he was completely out of the loop.

“Nothing,” I said, looking down. I could guess he would take it like DJ did, no witty reply meant something wasn’t right. I felt James’ eyes pry off me.

“What did you do to her?” I looked up at James on this.

“I didn’t do anything!” DJ cried out.

“Well, you must have done something to her, she’s not acting so,” James paused, trying to find the right word.

“Hostile?” DJ added.

“Yeah, that’s it, hostile, “James agreed.

I glared at the both of them. “I’m not fucking hostile,” I yelled, at the both of them. They both jumped and turned their attention to me, in which I was giving them an ominous glare.

I noticed movement behind me, Nikki. “You want to know what she’s so embarrassed about. DJ here left his Ipod in front of her, and being the little snoop that she is, she looked at what was on it,” Nikki explained. “And DJ, why the hell would you leave that in front of her? She’s pissed off at everyone; of course she’s going to look through it,” he paused in his rant. “And Corey, yes you are fucking hostile, I fucking know better than everyone.” Now his attention was on everyone. “Is the argument over now?” He questioned. Everyone nodded, not expecting him to go off like that.

I looked at him with a questioning look. He noticed my stare right away. “Kids,” was all that he said. I started picturing Nikki with a stroller and acting all cute, it honestly disturbed me. I just nodded while he left to go sit back down in the kitchen area.

The bus had started moving in Nikki’s little bitch fit. James was shaking his head, smiling. DJ actually looked perplexed; he was mumbling on about something. I went back into the kitchen area, not looking at Nikki, and got all my crap to put in the bunk area. Coming back in, DJ was lounging on his bunk, which was above my own.

“I need to go talk to Nikki about something, I’ll be back,” James said, walking past me. I nodded and focused my attention on DJ.

I was staring at him warily. “Do I have to worry about certain things that pertain to the Ipod?” I asked. My neck was beginning to ache from staring up at him.

He sighed. “There’s nothing to worry about,” He said dryly. He must have gotten shit from James when I went to grab my stuff.

I smirked. “How much crap are you getting?” I asked him sweetly.

He smirked, “Enough.”

James came in, interrupting our discussion. “Okay, Kiddies, we’re eating a late lunch at Vince’s bar,” James informed us from the doorway. “All the other bands are meeting there to celebrate the first day of Cruefest.”

I felt the bus stop all of a sudden. “We’re here,” James said, leaving the doorway. I followed James as DJ was getting off of his bunk. Nikki wasn’t in the kitchen area so that meant he was already outside. I let James get out first so I could jump the steps of the bus.

“Were you trying to prove something,” Nikki asked, a cigarette between his fingers.

“Besides how much of a moron you are? No, not really,” I said happily.

He blew smoke in front of my face, not feeling the need to retort. I wiped my hand in front of my face in an irritated fashion. “Yes, give the girl you dislike lung cancer,” I said sarcastically.

Before Nikki could say anything, DJ came out with his hands in his pockets. Nikki nodded to him, and we all walked to the entrance. I noticed a sign above the bar that read, ‘Dr.Feelgood.’ The sign made it obvious that someone in Motley Crue owned the bar.

Nikki waltzed right in like the ass that he is. I’ve learned that we could be civilized to each other when need be, but other than that it’s war. I also have a strange feeling that he doesn’t hate me but rather enjoys someone not liking him. That’s all under examination; I could be wrong.

James, DJ, and I soon followed suit. When we were in the bar, James was quickly escorted away. They really suck at the buddy system.

DJ sighed beside me. “I feel like a baby sitter,” he confessed.

I glared at him. “I never told anyone that I need baby sitting,” I snapped at him.

He laughed. “Everyone in the bands are good guys but I can already tell that your patience is up, and if one them tries anything…I think you’ll chew them out.”

I shrugged, knowing what he said to be true. “You should go hang out with someone else besides me anyways,” I said, not really wanting him to leave but not wanting to be a kill joy.

“Oh? Trying to get rid of me now?” he asked, grinning.

I rolled my eyes. “If you feel the need to baby sit me, I’ll be over here,” I said, pointing to a table. I walked over, not looking to see if he would follow. I sat down in a booth, completely expecting to be by myself, when DJ sat across from me.

“Still can’t get enough of me?” I joked.

He laughed. “No, I think of you as more entertaining.”

I shook my head at him. “Why would that be?”

He smirked, “Because, like I’ve said before, you’re hostile.” I could see his eyes dancing at how he knew about something that annoyed me.
James came over to the table before I could say a comeback. “Tommy wants to talk to you,” he said to DJ.

DJ got out of the booth, but before he left he grinned and said, “Tommy might have something more interesting to say right now.” With that said he sauntered away.

“What does he mean by that?” I asked James.

He laughed, “It means something fascinating is going to happen.”

What is it with these people; I felt so oblivious. Suddenly, a blonde haired man stood on one of the scattered tables. He looked to be middle aged but not to old. Then again, Nikki doesn’t look that bad for his age either. I may not like the guy but I can admit that.

“Welcome to my bar,” the man who must be named Vince, said. “We’re here to kick off the first official date of Cruefest. So lets rock and party even harder!” with that said he took a shot of something.

Everyone began cheering. Like James said, things should definitely be interesting but I think we’re talking about two separate things.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, the whole porno thing on his Ipod is true. The interview that he said that on I can't find on youtube. Hope you enjoyed, leave me beautiful comments. XD I would also like to thank Ashley and Nikki for the lovely banners!