Dancing in Black and White Photographs

Splashing Surprises and Doll Graveyard

The rest of the plane ride had been fine. Everyone was, thankfully, alive. We were all taking refuge at the Hilton. I never liked the representatives but I would live. The first show was tomorrow, and I didn’t know whether to be excited or nervous. I had gotten a room to myself, so being the only girl had its perks. James and DJ were staying in the same room, while Nikki was rooming with Tommy.

Now, I was flipping through movie channels. Good movies are so hard to find, mainly because I’ve seen all the ‘good movies.’ You still think with three-hundred movie channels there would be something. I sighed, deciding I’d just get ready for bed. I put my long strawberry blonde hair up in a pony tail.

‘I’m not even tired yet,’ I thought bitterly. I grumbled my way into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I even put on my PJs; every once in awhile I’ll just sleep in the same clothes. My PJs consisted of Victoria’s secret sweat pants and a regular tank top. I had all this accomplished when I heard the knock on my door. When I opened it, I wasn’t expecting what happened. Dj stood in front of me with a now empty bucket. I stood frozen; the buckets contents were on me. The freezing water was dripping down my body.

DJ was grinning at me. I didn’t know whether to smack him or yell at him. I did both. I punched his arm and screamed, “Why the hell would you do something like that? I’m sure the other residents are wondering what’s going on.

He was still grinning, while rubbing his arm. “James told me to come get you so we can watch a movie together.”

I stared at him impassively. “I don’t think that was called for,” I stated wryly.

He was smiling at me now. “I was getting you back for the time you pointed at me, when you threw that rock,” He said, emphasizing the ‘you’ in his statement.

I thought back to that. ‘Yeah, that wasn’t very nice,’ I thought to myself. Still, this was even more extreme. “Why does this band like to torture me?” I asked.

He laughed. “Actually, I think it’s the other way around, at least for Nikki.”

I glared at him. “He started everything; he made me lose my job, even,” I said, waving my arms around for dramatic effect.

“That’s not what I heard, I heard you were the one holding up traffic,” he said smiling.

“He was being a distraction,” I said matter of fact. “Why would I go with you to watch a movie, when you did something like that to me?” I asked, gesturing to my appearance.

He grinned at me again. “I figured you would say something like that.” With that said, he hoisted me over his shoulder.

“What are you doing?” I yelled at him.

“Why, I’m going to take you to my room and ravish you. Is there something wrong with that?” He asked.

“Yes, because that would be called rape,” I said blandly.

He fake gasped. “You wouldn’t want to do me?” he asked while walking across the hallway to his hotel room.

“Scarcely,” I bluntly said. He opened the door to his and James’ room.

“I didn’t say force her,” I could hear James’s say, since I was in no position to see him. I could feel DJ shrug at him, which was surprising, considering he was heaving me everywhere. “Should have gotten her myself,” I could hear James mumble to himself.

“Vampire Eyes, put me down,” I demanded.

“If I don’t? I kind of like where you are; you have a nice ass,” he said, smacking said ass. I was now pissed. No guy ever did that, if they did it was never pretty. I looked around, we weren’t close to anything. I bit his back and yanked on his skin with my teeth. “Aaah!” he exclaimed, dropping me. I landed on my side; I never thought he would drop me. I could hear James sigh at the cataclysm. DJ had tried to help me up but I kept swatting him away. I don’t trust his wandering hands. I got up by myself and sat on one of the made beds.

I realized I was still soaked. “This isn’t yours is it?” I asked James, whom was sitting on one of the chairs in the room.

He laughed. “No, that’s DJs.”

I smiled.” Good,” I nodded with my head.

DJ had moved to one side of the room and came back with garments in his hand. He handed them to me, and I now realized that they were boxers and a t-shirt. “Here, you can go change in the bathroom.” I nodded my head and took them. I looked up at him and noticed that he wasn’t wearing a shirt. I shook my head at him.

I got up and went into the bathroom. I smelled the t-shirt; smelling good was essential to me. Whatever cologne he had smelled incredible. I put on the clothes, and practically ripped out the rubber band in my hair. I went back out to see DJ and James in a conversation, whatever it was immediately faltered when I walked in. They were staring at me, while I stared between the two. I took a seat next to DJ on his bed.

“Yes?” I asked hesitantly. I never liked it when people started at me for to long.

“What movie do you want to watch?” James asked me. I shrugged, not really caring. James was flipping through channels when I saw it. The worst horror movie that I would make anyone watch: Doll Graveyard. It was one of the worst B-rated movies I had ever seen.

“That one,” I cried out, pointing my finger to the screen.

“Doll Graveyard?” DJ and James asked incredulously.

I nodded, smiling sweetly. “The fact that you’re smiling like that worries me,” DJ said, raising his eyebrow at me. James sighed and clicked ok on the remote.

It was at the beginning, the father was making the little girl bury her dolls. We watched as the father helped her get out of the whole, but she still fell backwards. She died from a two feet fall.

“I can’t believe you’re actually making me watch this,” DJ grumbled beside me.

I smiled at him again and batted my eye lashes. I never know why people think that works.

He laughed at me. “I hope you know that’s not working,” he said, looking back to the screen. Obviously it did, and he doesn’t agree with the batting of the eye lashes either.

“I figured,” I said, watching the movie.

Throughout the whole movie we had made fun of the whore, no one wants her. Now the sister in the movie was looking for the whip. I’m guessing regular sex just doesn’t do it for her. If you ever notice, horror movies are the G-rated porn. It’s ridiculous.

“Her looking for that whip would just kill the mood,” DJ said flatly. I think he’s had something similar happen to him. I just laughed at him. James had agreed with him, though. It’s times like these being the only girl is awkward.

One of the dolls had come up on the screen He had a metal helmet with a point; he was standing at the guys feet. The guy was strapped down in the chair for kinky activities, so he couldn’t go anywhere. James and DJ had sat up in suspense, hoping what they thought wouldn’t happen.

The doll speared the guy in the balls. Exclamations of “oh!” were heard throughout the room.

“That’s just not right,” DJ said a look of disgust on his face. He was watching the blood gush out the guy’s mouth.

“Why would you make us watch that?” James asked.

Without looking at either of them, I replied, “Because this is one of the worst movies,” I said brightly, glad that I don’t have the male genitals. No one replied to me.

We continued watching the movie. No one said anything until the Jock got rejected by the Whore. “Put a hole in that,” she said, handing the Jock a cantaloupe. She stalked off in that prissy way.

“That’s cold,” DJ said.

“He’s being chauvinist, he thinks he can get whatever he wants,” I said with revulsion. We watched to where it showed the Jock again and there was actually a hole in the cantaloupe. “Not drunk enough,” I said, watching him take another swig of beer.

“I don’t know if being drunk would help that desperation,” DJ said, shaking his head.

“I don’t think anything would help that desperation,” James added.

“Most likely not,” I said nodding. Just thinking of actually doing something with a cantaloupe was disturbing. We sat and watched the rest of the movie, making fun of it here and there. When it was over, we sat in an awkward silence. I think DJ and James were wondering how they got talked into watching it.

“Well, I’m going to bed,” I said, walking towards the door. DJ got up and followed me. “What are you doing?” I asked, turning to face him.

“You wouldn’t let me ravish you in here, so I was thinking that I could in your room,” He said, almost smiling innocently. James was laughing at us as I gave DJ a stare devoid of emotion. “Okay, I wasn’t, but I was going to make sure the rapists wouldn’t come after you,” he said.

I gave him another blank stare. “My room is across the hall, I think I’ll manage. Besides, the only rapists I have to worry about are you,” I said, rolling my eyes.

“I resent that,” he said, giving me a mocking glare.

“Okay, I worry about you and your promiscuous ways, more than the rapists,” I said.
“How come you don’t worry about James,” He asked indignantly.

“James is the only nice one to me in this band,” I said exasperatedly.

“That’s not true,” DJ said, smiling.

“Throwing water on me wasn’t nice,” I said plainly. I pushed him out of my way. During our argument he managed to get in front of me. I was halfway out the door when I realized something: I don’t have my card key. “Um,” I hesitated. “I don’t have my card key.” Both guys sighed.

“You can just stay here, no one is dressed to go and get the key from downstairs,” James said. We were all dressed in T-shirts and boxers.

‘We should make our own club,’ I thought sarcastically.

“You can have my bed,” DJ said nicely.

“Ok,” I agreed, shrugging my shoulders. He looked flabbergasted.

“Aren’t you going to be nice and let me sleep up there?” he asked, looking hopeful.

“No,” I said dryly. DJ sighed and grabbed the other pillow; I willingly gave him the comforter. I usually sleep in just sheets anyways.

“The comforters wet!” DJ exclaimed from below.

“Shouldn’t have done what you did earlier,” I said, turning over to face the wall. I heard him sigh and get comfortable. I grinned to myself, knowing he was in distress.

Another interesting night, I always seem to get dragged into these predicaments. Their misadventures are interesting, though.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, Thanks to the three commenters, AshleyxSynester, Randomsexisity, and AshXmcrmy. Now to important matters, at least for some. I will be busy here soon, I will try and update as much as I do now. In the middle of August I'll have: Marching band, Grandparents, and then school. Now school it may not seem that big of a deal, but I'm taking an AP class, so that may or may not take sometime. On top of that I also have guitar lessons. My time will be handled delicately. What I'm really trying to say is don't get mad at me if I don't update as much. Comments greatly appreciated. XD