She Will Love You Through All The Lies

Part Five

She opened her eyes and looked to her right at her husbands face snuggled into his pillow and slightly resting on her shoulder. She smiled as she took in his light, steady snores with his mouth slightly open and his hair askew. She loved nothing more then to wake up and find him there, and be able to watch him sleep for a few moments before she'd fall back asleep or he'd wake up.

This morning was different while in a sense that she felt like she had been a bear in hibernation for the past few months. Although, it was something entirely different for her husband as he had been deprived from a good nights' sleep for the past few months that he had been gone on tour.

She placed a light kiss upon her husband's forehead and gently removed his tattooed arm from around her hips. She sat up in bed and raised her hands into the air to stretch out her muscles. Tears filled her eyes as she yawned and smiled at the feeling of being alive again. After a moment's thought she stood up and walked towards their master bathroom to take a shower. She pulled off her white tank top and white girl-boxers and stepped into the shower, adjusting the water to the perfect temperature.

As she had her eyes closed with her head tipped back, rinsing the shampoo from her hair she felt two cold hands rest on her hips. She jumped at the sudden coldness and raised her head back up to see her husband smiling at her. She smiled back and filled the empty space between them by pulling him closer to her body and snuggling her face into the crook of his neck.

He ran his right hand up from the small of her back to her neck and back down again, as he pulled her even closer to him with his left arm around her shoulders. She turned them around as she was still in his arms to position him under the warm water instead of having it beat down on her back. He smiled and kissed the tip of her nose before she picked up the bottle of hair conditioner.

Once their bodies were rid of all soap suds Brian turned off the taps and pulled his wife back into his arms, placing his lips upon hers. She timidly smiled into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He slowly backed her up so her back was pressed flesh up against the marble wall and absentmindedly drew small circles on her hips with his thumbs.

He traced his tongue along her bottom lip slowly and softly as she slightly parted her lips. He smiled into the kiss and waited a moment before slowly slipping his tongue into her mouth. She pulled him closer to her as their tongues danced together in sync. Brian let out a very soft, light moan as she ran her right hand through the hair at the back of his neck.

Brian pulled away after a few moments and placed a light kiss on his wife’s lips, their eyes still closed, and content smiles set upon their faces. He still had his hands on her hips, tracing small circles, as her hands were still playing with the tips of his hair. "I love you," he announced, opening his eyes.

She opened her eyes and looked deep into his brown eyes with her intense on-and-off blue/grey eyes. When she was content with what she found, she smiled at him. "I love you too," and placed a small kiss on his lips.

Brian pulled away and opened the glass door to the shower and grabbed two large, white towels and handed one to her. She wrapped it around her body snuggly as he wrapped his around his waist and then they made their way back to their bedroom to look for fresh, clean clothes.

She walked to her dresser and took out a matching pair of black boy shorts and a bra with small red bow ties printed on them and walked back to the large closet on the same wall as the bathroom door. She opened it up and pulled out a Motley Crue black, form-fitting woman’s t-shirt and a dark grey pair of skinny jeans. After she pulled on her underpants and clasped her bra she slid into her clothes for the day and tossed her towel into the hamper in their room.

He grabbed a pair of black boxers from the top drawer of the dresser at the same time his wife grabbed her own under garments and slipped them on as he tossed the towel on the bed. He dug threw his bag and found a clean pair of jeans that he still had and pulled them on. He looked behind him and noticed Kate was clasping her bra. He looked at her from head to toe and smiled, as his heart began to beat faster. Oh, how he felt like such a teenager at the moment.

He stood there, shirtless, debating what he was going to do when he felt something hit him. He caught it in his hand as it fell and looked over at his wife, who was grinning from ear-to-ear. He looked to his hand and noticed a black t-shirt. He opened it up and looked at it. It was one of his favorite shirts that he had ever owned, one he forgot to bring with him on tour, in fact.

"I slept with it every night," he heard his wife mumble as he was staring at the shirt. He looked up and smiled and then slipped on his shirt. He walked over to his wife and kissed the tip of her nose, "thanks," he mumbled against her lips. She nodded her head and smiled.

Brian picked up his towel and tossed it in their hamper and grabbed Kate's hand. "Are you ready to go see everyone?" Kate looked up and nodded her head quickly. It had been so long since she had seen all of her friends. She and Brian were always so friend-orientated since they could remember. She figured if they were all together again, then maybe things would fall back into place. Mean while, as Brian's heart still thumped at a rapid pace, he was thinking the same thing as his wife.