She Will Love You Through All The Lies

Part Nine

Brian heard the door handle on the front door turn before the sound of the door being pushed open flooded into the livingroom area. He stood up and smiled as he made his way to the door.

Kate looked up from kicking off her red low top converse and noticed Brian smiling at her as he leaned against the wall a few feet away from her. He had his arms crossed over his chest and his right ancle crossed over his left. She smiled and walked over to him, setting her left hand on his right bicept.

It wasn't hard for Kate to push everything out of her thoughts and burry it into the back of her mind when Brian was acting like his old self. It made everything for her much easier, including breathing. She felt so full of life and carefree when Brian looked at her the way he was right then.

His eyes glowed as he took in every movement of his wife. She was so beautiful, so breathtaking that he wanted to fall to the ground and cherish the ground she walked on. She was perfect to him, and so forgiving. Any other woman would've left him when he first started treating them like he treated Kate. He was thankful she was so different and loving from anyone else. All he wanted was her.

Brian led Kate to the dining room table and waited for her reaction. He smiled and held her close to his chest after she gasped at the sight before her. Their tan wood dining room table was covered in red rose petals, two wine glasses and a bottle of her favorite wine in the world. Dinner wear was placed in front of their seats with candles already ignited and giving off a soft, warm glow.

She turned around in her husbands' arms and burried her face into the crock of his neck. Brian smiled, glad that he had made her happy. He was making a positive impression so far on her, and he intended on keeping it that way.

He pulled out a chair for Kate and then moved to the kitchen. When he returned he had a pot with him and a large smile on his face. Once in front of Kate; Brian removed the top of the lid on the pot and reached for Kate's plate.

Kate smiled as soon as the aroma met her nostrils. She knew that smell anywhere. She waited for Brian to put her full plate back down and then turned to look at him. When their eyes met they broke out in laughter. Kate shook her head as she tried to calm her laughter down. "Oh Brian," she mused. "I love you."

Brian smiled and filled his plate. He set the pot down on the breakfast buffet and then turned to look at Kate. "I love you too," he kissed the top of her head and then sat in his seat.

They picked up their forks and began to eat their dinner. Kate let out a little laugh and shook her head again, "I can't believe you made macaroni and cheese."

Once dinner was done, Brian and Kate settled into the living room on the long couch. Brian already had a movie in the DVD player, awaiting them. When he pressed the play butten, Kate smiled and turned her head to kiss the tip of his nose.

Brian lay behind Kate on the couch, with his arms wrapped around her firmly as the movie started. Life As A House had been Kate's favorite non-horror movie since it first came out. They used to always watch it together, way back when things were still perfect with them.

As the ending credits began to roll, Brian noticed that Kate was still awake. He turned off the television and sat up, pulling her with him. She turned around in his lap and placed her lips upon his own and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Brian began to kiss back, as he succrued his hands on her hips and stood up. He began to make their way towards their bedroom. Once he made the final step, he made sure to close the door behind them, and then contined towards their bed.

Once he laid Kate down he pulled away and smiled at her. She pulled his shirt off and pulled him back down to her, anixous to feel his skin upon hers again, like the past.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was convinced that I could no longer write this story anymore. I proved myself wrong.