Welcome to My Not So Normal Life

Chapter Four

"When is the next mall meet and greet?" I asked irritated.

"In two weeks when we get to Charlotte." Andy answered. I threw my clothes all over the crowded little bed. This was just not going my way.

"Think we can make a quick stop at some mall?" I asked.

"Not a chance." Joe answered. I tried to match a perfectly normal outfit.

"Hey Pete, can I borrow some clothes?"

"If you promise to let me get anything I want from your suitcase."

"Electronics excluded." I perked up and ran to his suitcase. Thank god we're the same size and his pants are a little long. I pulled a pair of super skinny's out and a tee shirt.

"Why so modern?" Patrick asked.

"I-unno." I shrugged and feel on the floor. "When's sa next stop?" I asked

"So many questions." Pete sighed.

"A few miles from here. Not too long." Joe answered. I picked my cell up.

"Who do you think would be happy to hear from me after a year?" I asked.

"Sarah." Patrick yelled. I held my laughter in.

"Still crushing over her?" I whispered. He blushed.

"No, I just want to know how she's doing." He whispered back.

"What have you two got to hide from us?" Andy asked.

"Nothing." We said together. I was about to call when another call came in.

"Hey there!" Spencer yelled.

"Hi Spencer!" I yelled back.

"How's the bus going?"

"Ford did a helluva good job. Your bus? Nah, just kidding, we are super duper good. What about you guys?"

"You're an ass. But I still love you. Even though I've only known you for like a month. Ehh, Ryan was boring us to death about you."

"Shut up!" Ryan yelled. I laughed.

"He's boring you with a conversation on me and you decide to call me. Aren't I the reason you're bored?"

"Yeah, but you're not boring. You're about as far as it gets." I scooted back to brace my back on the couch.

"Okay, well, thanks I guess. How is Jon and Brendon doing?"

"Jon is...Jon. Which is about sane as your brother. Brendon, he's in love."

"Spencer, hang the damn phone up now!" Brendon yelled.

"Ooh, and with who? Would I know her?"

"I'm more than positive... Ahh, get off me! You're crushing my..."

"Hey Carmen!" Jon answered.

"What's going on?" I tried to hold laughter in.

"Nothing much. Just Spencer acting retarded." The yelling lowered.

"Okay, well, how's the lucky girl Brendon is crushing over?"

"Uhh, he hasn't told us."

"Your lying. I know you are."

"Okay, if I tell, do you promise to tell no one. And don't act like you know either."

"I promise on my cheerleading uniform."

"Eww, well, it's a girl he met about a month ago. Her initials are C.T."

"Are you implying that he likes me?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." I dropped my phone. Before I knew it, I was screaming at the top of my lungs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update. Writing the next one now. Remember to comment. :) I'm way too happy right now.