Welcome to My Not So Normal Life

Chapter Seven

"Hey Joe." I whispered in my brother's ear. He mumbled something. I began to poke him. "Hey Joe." Joe mumbled again. I continued. "Hey Joe."

"What?" He stated angrily.

"I dunno." I poked him in the jaw. He smacked my hand away.

"What are you doing up?" Andy asked.

"The questions flips." I turned in Andy's way.

"I usually wake up at like eight. So, I've up for about two hours."

"Sure." I pulled my computer out and sat in the living room-ish part. I hadn't checked my usual blogs in a week. "Oh my shit!"

Ryan Ross Dating Joe Trohman's Girlfriend?

Earlier this week, Panic At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, and The Academy Is... held a meet and greet at the Southport Mall in Miami, Florida. During the break, Ryan Ross of Panic At The Disco was caught sharing a drink and locking lips with a mystery woman. But earlier in the tour, she was caught holding hands multiple times with Joe Trohman of Fall Out Boy. No one is sure who she is but I'm sure their will be drama following this tour. Pictures under the cut.


"Hey Joe." I poked him in the back.

"Carmen, stop, or I choke you with my shoe strings!"

"Why not with your hands or something else? Anyway, read this."

He mumbled the article, then looked up at me. "You're fucked up, you know that right?"

"Don't discourage me." I turned and slide down on the floor.

"What is it?" Andy looked out at me.

"Paparazzi." Joe and I muttered together. He took the computer and read the article.

"Ooh wee, sorry kid. Welcome to tabloid status." I dramatically whined.

"What happened?" Patrick poked his head down. I pointed in some random elevated location without looking up. After a while, he replied. "Sorry, I have no idea what to say. Shit happens."

"Ya damn skippy shit happens." I groaned.

"Have you called Ryan?" Andy asked throwing me his phone. I dialed his number.

"Hello."

"Hey Ry, it's Carmen and I was wondering if you checked any blogs today."

"Okay, that was totally random. No, I haven't."

"Well, I suggest you do."

"Why, the mall picture?"

"Yeah, and some other weird 'allegations' I guess you could say."

"Like what?" He laughed.

"You stole Joe Trohman's girl." He burst into laughter.

"I stole his girl. Awesome, these tabloids just get More embarrassing to themselves by the day."

"What should I do?"

"I don't know. You could send in a letter or even better, a video."

"Oh my god! You are so smart! And that is why I love you."

"I know, I get that a lot."

"Whatever, so bougei. Total celebrity." We laughed and said our see ya laters. Now, what do I say?