Welcome to My Not So Normal Life

Chapter Eight

" Hey there! Most of you may know me from some pictures. Some may not. My name is Carmen. I'm the one involved in the 'love triangle' with Ryan Ross and Joe Trohman. Well, this video is to help clear the situation up. My last name is Trohman. That must mean that I'm related to Joe Trohman, am I right? Well, he's my brother. We have a very close relationship and he is my best friend. Well, I guess it's pretty evident that I'm involved with Ryan Ross. We've been dating for about two or three months. Thank you!" I threw up the peace sign and cut my camcorder off. Now, I need a nap. This was too stressful.
________________
Zlong! Zlong!

I opened my eyes, trying to figure out the weird feeling coming from my bunk.

Zlong! Zlong!

I finally came to my senses, about two minutes after the noise had ceased. A cold bulk of metal graced my palm. My cell phone lay there with its ten missed calls.

Mom, Beck, Ryan, William, Mom, Sarah, Ryan, Home, William, Ryan. I sat up and dialed Ryan's number.

"You rang, sweet thang?"

"Yeah, sleeping?"

"Slept through ten calls. So out of it, I didn't realize the weird feeling on my cot was actually a cell phone until like five minutes after the tenth call."

"Oh, cool. Don't smart peoples make the world bounce? Well, a reporter called me and proposed a deal. Guess what it was."

"Hm, maybe come in with the kid who happens to be stirring up all this trouble on the tour?"

"Aren't you the smartest little thing. I told him I'd have to find the crazed fan who I slept with and ditched. So, you up for it?"

"Sure, I mean, I'll have to ask mom...and Joe."

"Okay, well get back with me when you get an answer. Bye Carmen, love you."

"Bye Ryan, love ya too." I took a deep breath. It's just three stupid little words. Why is it so hard to say? My phone rung and moms name flashed.

"Carmen, I have been calling and calling and calling."

"Sorry mumsie, you see, I don't sleep much and it just got the best of me. But I'm up now!"

"Well, I was watching some TV and I saw something. About Joe, Ryan, and a mysterious female who looks so much like my daughter." I laughed.

"Yeah, that brings me to my next question. Can I do a public interview with Ryan. You know, clearing up the whole deal?"

"Can they blank your face out?"

"Not sure, probably."

"How public is public?"

"Uh, TV, radio, Internet, magazines, postal."

"Fine, but don't become like your brother."

"Sure thing moms, I'll call you later." I hung up. "Joe!" He didn't answer. I threw my legs out the bunk and slid down. My search ended with disappointment. "That a-hole left me here on a tour bus alone." I called his phone.

"You woke? Finally."

"Yeah, and you're not here?! Care to explain why I'm here on the bus with no one else? I'm tellin' momma."

"Did you look out the window?" I turned around peeked out.

"Oh my bad. Flat tire?"

"Yep, almost finished though. There was a ton of stuff in the road and we couldn't avoid it."

"Oh, and I slept through all that?"

"Is it a surprise. I mean, you slept through those guys who tried to rob us and broke out two windows right by your room. And you slept through moms screaming, the police, my laughing...everything."

"Point there. So, kinda hungry, and whatever. Love ya and be careful." I hung up and began to fish through the fridge. I ultimately settled on a piece of pizza from a few nights ago.

"I forgot that was in there." Pete yanked a piece as he walked by and stuffed it into his mouth. I kicked his butt.

"Don't think I forgot about my revenge. It's coming." I winked. "As soon as I think of one." I muttered under my breath.

"You love me too much to even think about it. And that is why you're my best friend. I love you Carmen." Pete sat on me and crushed my body. I screamed and kicked my legs.

"Pete, move! It hurts! Ow, I'm can tolerate but so much weight and yours is a little to much." I choked out.

"But I love you. And when I love a person, I crush 'em until they're breathless." Pete laughed out.

"Ah cool! A pile up!" Andy yelled. He jumped on me too and started to tickle my bare feet.

"I can't breath! Joe! Joseph!" I wiggled around.

"Yeah little baby?" Joe shouted from outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I really haven't thought up of a revenge scheme. Any ideas?