Status: Active

If You Could Only See

Baby, Please

"Ryan, are you seriously leaving without me?" I yelled through tears.

He grabbed a hold of me and pulled me against him. I tried to push him off, but he wouldn't let me go. I gave up and buried my head in his chest. So I'm currently standing in Ryan Villopoto's back yard at his house in California, crying my eyes out. I, Cheyenne Moore, rarely cry. I grew up with Ryan. He's my best friend even though he's three years older than me. We've always done everything together and I've always been at all of his races. Now he's being forced to go on some trip for a week and they won't let him take anyone.

"Chey, you know I wouldn't leave you, but I have to."
"I know Ry," I said softly.
"Baby, please don't cry. I'm only going to be gone for a week. I know its hard cause we've never been away from each other for that long but.." he stopped himself.

I figured he's say something about the future, but he didn't. He just kissed the top of my head and held me tighter. I finally stopped crying.

"Well since you're leaving in a couple days we might as well spend some time together."
"We'll spend every moment together. It's not like I'm leaving you for good Chey, it's just a week and I don't even want to leave," he said while rubbing my back.

I smiled into his chest. We walked back into his house and into the living room. I sat down on the couch and Ryan walked over to the rack of DVDs.

"What do you want to watch?"
"The Hangover"

He put the movie in and sat down beside me. He grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around both of us. I cuddled up against him and closed my eyes. In three days I would be Ryan-less for a week. Sure Nick Wey and Randy Lawrence would be up here to ride and check on me. But I knew that next week would be a long one. I sighed and Ryan moved his hand to my back and started rubbing it. I opened my eyes back up and watched the movie. We watched the movie in silence other than us laughing at the dumb parts and he kissed my head a couple of times. After the movie was over, Ryan positioned himself to where I was laying almost completely on top of him. If anyone who didn't know us walked in they'd think something was going on between us. But to everyone that knew us this was normal for us to do. As if on cue the doorbell rang, only to be followed by Randy's voice.

"It's open!" Ryan yelled.

Randy is Ryan's trainer, which means Ryan has to go train for the rest of the day. I sighed again and tried to roll off Ryan. His arms held me in place though.

"You're not moving," Ryan whispered.
"Ryan, Cheyenne, are you guys going to ride today?"
"Nah, I'm going to take the next three days off."
"Why?" Randy asked.
"Because I'm going to spend those days with Chey."
"Alright but when you get back, you're going to start training for Supercross. Cheyenne, I'll see you in three days."
I think I forgot to mention that I also race. That's why I've always been at Ryan's races. We've been teammates since we were young.
"Alright," we said in unison.

I got off Ryan and stood up, only to fall back down.
"Chey, you ok?" Ryan asked.
"Yeah. I think I am. Just dizzy, that's all," I said while started to stand back up. I started to walk toward the kitchen when my legs gave out.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36404155 (Chey's Lounge Wear)
I'm not really sure how to link this yet. Help would be great (: