Status: Active

If You Could Only See

Ah Crap

Cheyenne's POV

Ryan left. Just like that. He was upset about something, but I couldn't tell what. Then I remembered that Shaun was holding my hand. It felt weird to have someone else holding my hand. Sure it felt nice, but it wasn't the same. At that moment I wanted to be with Ryan more than anything in the world. I wanted him to be sitting next to me holding my hand. No Shaun. There's nothing wrong with Shaun, it's just that I'd rather have Ryan here. I fell asleep thinking about him. I must have slept for a couple of hours because when I woke up it was dark and the guys were getting ready to leave. They all hugged me and told me they'd see me tomorrow. Shaun hung back for a bit.

"Hey, just thought I'd tell you that you're going to be staying with me while Ryan's gone."
"Shaun, that's awesome, but you have comp. in Aspen Sunday and I'm not going."
"Ah crap I forgot about that."
I laughed. "It's fine.”
"Alright," he hugged me again then left.

Ryan walked back in. I looked up at him and he held up a bag and grinned.
"I brought you some clothes and food."
I squealed like a little kid on Christmas morning. He helped me off the bed and into the bathroom. He set the bag on the sink.
I'll be right out here if you need me."
I nodded and he shut the door. I got everything on except my bra and shirt.

"Shit. Ryan, I need help," I whined.
He opened the door and almost shut it again.
"Ryan..."
Alright I'll help you but this isn't odd at all."
"Just shut up and help me."
After he clasped my bra, he had to help me with my, well his, hoodie.

"Ah, soft, comfy, normal clothes," I yawned, "What kind of food did you bring me?"
"Some fries from BK."
I smiled and he handed me the fries. I ate most of them.

"Ry, come here," I patted a spot next to me on the bed.
He got off the chair and sat next to me.
"Yeah Chey?"
"Thank you for everything," I hugged him.
"You're welcome babe," he hugged me back and kissed the top of my head.

I positioned myself so I could lay against him without hurting myself. It's harder than it looks. I ended up falling asleep again. The next time I woke up, Ryan wasn't lying beside me but he was standing up talking to someone. I realized it was Tyler.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36404800 (Hospital Lounge Wear)