Suicidal Heaven

Meeting the man of my life

Tazz’s P.O.V

It all started on the day my older sister Jena was in hospital for trying to commit suicide.
I was board my sister was on a hospital bed and I didn’t want to be where I was. I think I fell asleep in the four-hour wait of my sister being in theatre. But I remember one bit like it was yesterday. I got up and wanted to go for a walk and explore the hospital. As I was walking round the large and scarily white hospital I walked in 2 someone! He was tall with black hair and very dark black eyes.
“Ain’t you meant to be in a ward?”
“Umm, yes…no…maybe!!” his voice was dull and I was a bit scared.
“I take that as a yes then”
“No I ain’t meant to be in the hospital I am only here because my older brother is here for trying to commit suicide, why are you here”
“Same reason as you but my older sister.”
We started to walk around together and were talking about random things, I cant really remember what though.
“Would you like something to eat?” that is the first thing the boy asked me.
“Yeah, okay, but only if I can have some skittles!”
“Hey, we have a match that is the only thing I buy at sweets shops.”
“We already have a hole 2 things in common”
We sat down and ate the skittles, we also got sent out of the hospital because of a skittle fight we had it was very fun!!
My mum then came out and found me; unfortunately we had to go, so I said goodbye thinking we would never meet again.
After I got home I realised I didn’t know his name, I thought to myself if only I had known, I would of found out a way to see him but I knew it was all over now.