Akatsuki Hidden Secrets

Twilight's Entrance into the Akatsuki

It was a lazy day, and nothing was happening. Everyone was sitting outside, with the exception of Scarlett- she was with Kakashi- Konan- being stupid and saying the sun was bad for her "perfect" skin- and Pein- was looking for something else to do, and I was laying on top of the water's surface, still wearing pants and a netted shirt. I started to make butterflies and birds appear and flutter about. And finally, someone said something.
Kakuzu: Hey, Twilight, I was wondering how did you get in the Akatsuki? And what about the name Twilight?
Itachi: So was I.
Me: Flashback?
Sasori: Sure.

^Flashback-3 years ago^

I was running. Running from everything. And I was crying. Crying for what had happened. I was 20, and still found no one. I finally collapsed on the ground. I could not go on. Then I decided, my headband already had a slash in it. I was going to join the Akatsuki, but not as Jamie. Everyone was told that Jamie died at 13, so I had to be someone else. I looked up into the twilight sky, and then I had the perfect name. Twilight. I took an end of my hair tie and pulled. My hair tie came undone and my uncut hair fell to the ground. I hid my necklace in my shirt and I stood. I was no longer Jamie. I was Twilight. And I ran with Ookami by my side until we came across a cave. But I saw through the illusion, it was the Akatsuki Hideout. I entered and was tackled by a blonde with his hair up. It was Deidara. My brother. He reached for my neck.
Me: Do you really want to strangle me?
Deidara: Who the hell are you!
Me: I am Twilight of the Mist. I left it when I was 13. But do you really want to strangle me?
Deidara: Well, no, I don't but I don't know why.
Me: Okay, dude, get off of me.
Deidara: Fine, but I have to take you to Leader-sama. Pein.
Me: Okay, but what is your name? You have mine.
Deidara: I'm Deidara.
Me: *holds out hand* Nice to meet you, I think.
Deidara shook my hand and his hand licked me, but I didn't jump back, and he noticed.
Deidara: My hand licked you. Why didn't you jump back?
Me: I wouldn't jump back if a person who looks half fish and a dude with a venus fly trap walked in.
And, of coarse, a man that looked half shark from the Mist Village walked in. It was Kisame. And following him was a dude with a venus fly trap and a half black half white body walked in.
Deidara: That was weird.
Me: Very, but hi awesome people! I am Twilight!
Kisame: You mean, you don't think we are freaks?
Me: Nope!
Venus fly trap dude: You're serious?
Me: Yep! But I am Twilight, who are you guys?
Kisame: I am Kisame.
Venus fly trap dude: I am Zetsu.
Me: Cool!
Zetsu: Wait, Deidara, weren't you supposed to strangle any intruders?
Deidara: Yeah, but I just can't do it. It's just, well, weird.
Zetsu: Well, you have to see Pein, Twilight. He will decide if you can join or not.
Me: Okay!
Zetsu, Kisame, and Deidara take me to see Pein, who has orange hair and a bunch of percings.
Pein: Alright, Zetsu, Deidara, Kisame, you may go.
Zetsu, Deidara, and Kisame: Yes, Leader-sama.
Pein: So you want to join the Akatsuki?
Me: Yes.
Pein: Well, do you know the initiation process for the female members?
He had an extremely pervy look in his eyes. He approached me and pinned me to a wall.
Me: You are messing with the wrong girl.
My fangs and nails started to grow and I grabbed his arm and he screemed in pain. Zetsu, Sasori, Deidara, and some dude with white hair came in.
White hair dude: What the f***!
Zetsu: What are you doing to Leader-sama, Twilight!
Me: Protecting myself from rape.
The whole time I kept looking into Pein's fearful eyes. Then I threw him to the ground and headed for the door, returning to my normal self.
Pein: Wait, Twilight.
I turned around and looked at him with hate and anger in my eyes.
Pein: You could join the Akatsuki. You are strong enough to kill even me, a god.
Me: You are not a god.
Pein: I am, but anyways, your room will be next to Tobi's. Deidara will show you the way.
Deidara took me to where my room is and gave me a sympathetic look.
Me: What's with the look?
Deidara: You have to be next to Tobi.
Me: What's wrong with Tobi?
Deidara: Hyper, immature, obnoxious.
Me: Well, I can be that way.
Deidara: You can't be nearly as bad as Tobi.
As we turned the corner, a dude with an orange spiral mask jumped out in front of us.
Mask dude: Sempia! Tobi wants to know who that is! *points at me*
Deidara: Tobi, this is Twilight. She is now an Akatsuki member and is in the room right next to yours.
Me: Hi Tobi!
Tobi: Hi Twilight! Sempai, she looks like you!
I, of coarse, was surprised he noticed after the others didn't.
Deidara: *sounding annoyed* What are you talking about Tobi?
Tobi: Never mind Sempia.
Me: I like cookies!
Tobi: Me too!
Deidara: That was random.
Me: Yes it was! I am sometimes kind of random!
Deidara: *sounding really annoyed* Okay.
I randomly decided to make a water butterfly and I knew Deidara was surprised. I made the butterfly flutter onto his shoulder and evaporate. Then he turned and went into his room, right across from Tobi. I noticed the room across from me was completely empty. I turned to Tobi, I needed to ask him something.
Me: Tobi, I need you to keep a few items for me.
Tobi: What are they?
I pulled out my necklace, hair tie, and a drawing book.
Me: I need you to keep these safe for me, you could look at the drawings if you want, but just keep everything safe. Please Tobi?
Tobi: I will do it for you. You have important memories in these objects don't you?
I felt a tear go down my face. The memories in the objects were great, and I needed them.
Me: They are more important to me than my life.
Tobi: I understand. I shall keep them safe.
Tobi walks into his room and I walk into my white room. I needed paint. Bad. I went to the basement to get paint and came back up and painted my room. A night medow with a wolf, butterflies, and owls. I painted my bed with the same colors as the gasses and I put the paints away. I knew that it would be awhile before the room dried, so I went to the living room with Ookami and I rest my head on her as she wrapped around me.

^End Flashback!^

Me: That's how.
Deidara: Pein did deserve that.
Hidan: Yeah. Is that even the initiation process for girls?
Me: I don't think so.
Zetsu: Me neither.
Me: Okay, saa nani?
Hidan: Um...what?
Me: Saa nani means now what.I think.
Hidan: Okay.
Me: Shall we watch a movie?
Zetsu: Sure.
We go inside to watch a movie and when the movie is over, we go off to bed. I could tell that something big is in the future. Something that could change everything. But it isn't immediate, just soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, it is kind of short and lame, but I am doing the best I can right now. I mean, my dog is at the vet!