Status: On Break

Round in Circles, Let's Start Over

Nod Your Head Slowly and Smile Like an Idiot

"Casey. damn it! Why didn't you tell me how freaked you were?!" I screamed as I entered my house.

I heard some russling coming from upstairs and instantly knew she was trying to hide.

"Case!" I called, "don't try to hide. You know I'll find you!" I had just reached the top of the stairs and made my way into Casey's room.

"Oh, hey Emie," she greeted, playing inocent, "Did you have fun with Alex? Eating breakfast."

I rolled my eyes before telling her the phrase I knew she wanted to hear, "Yes, I ate, Casey."

She let out a sigh of relief.

"I just threw up after," I added.

She threw her hands up in frustration.

"Damn it Em. I thought he'd at least have some impact!"

"What were you expecting? That I'd just give up on a six month diet after one breakfast and a guilt trip?"

"I thought you might like him and I didn't ask him to guilt trip you."

"That's bullshit, and you know it."

She looked at my, slightly pained.

I sighed, "He seems nice, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let myself get fat for him."

"God Em, you're not fat!" She screamed, "I'd kill for your body!"

"I never said that!" I exclaimed. "I said I'm not going to get fat for some boy."

I know I'm not fat. But if I don't maintain a strict diet I'll get fat. I worked too hard to get down to 98 pounds to screw it up now. I don't want to lose too much more weight. I just need to keep it off. Being 140 pounds and only 5'4" is not something I want to relive.

"I don't understand you, Em. You were gorgeous before, but I understood you wanting to lose ten pounds. Now it's just ridiculous. You can't weigh more than a hundred pounds."

"98," I proclaimed, proudly.

"98!?!" Casey's scream made me jump. "That's more that ten pounds underweight for your age and height."

"Relax Case, ten pounds is not that much."

I didn't understand why she was freaking out. It's ten pounds, what's the big deal?

I ignored casey's shocked expression and walked out of the room, and down the satirs to my basement room. I turned on the stereo and turned up the song 'Skyway Avenue', by We The Kings.

"Cause I would die for you, on skyway avenue," I sung along.

The music was so loud I didn't hear him come in, so when I turned around and saw those big brwon eyes staring at me, I screamed.

"Woah, relax," Alex said, putting his hands up as a sign of surrender.

"Jeez, Alex, you scared the shit out of me," I said as I turned the music down.

"Sorry, I knocked," He smiled.

"Well, you could have said something, or turned the music down or something."

"I could have....but you just looked so cute, singing and dancing to the song. Who am I to ruin your fun?" He smiled cutely, making me blush.

Wait, why am I blushing? I just met this guy, it's not possible to like him that fast, is it?

His smile grew when he saw me blush.

Yup, it is definately possible to like him that fast.

I smiled back, shyly.

"Hey, um, you wanna go see a movie tonight?" He asked, still grinning like mad.

"Yes!" I said, a little too eagerly, making him smile wider, and me blush again.

"Great," he laughed, "I'll pick you up at 7?"

"Uhu," was all I could manage to get out, as I nodded me head like and idiot.

"Okay, well, see you then."

"Uhu," I was still nodded my head slowly.

Alex turned, awkwardly and left the room.

What the fuck was that? I acted like an idiot. I blushed! I never blush! But that smile wa soooo cute. He must have hypnotized me with it. Yeah, that's it, he hypnotized me with his perfect smile and giant eyes.

I realizaed I was still nodding and shook my head.

Hypnotized me with his giant eyes? What the fuck is happening to me?

I sighed and laid back on my bed.

That's the last thing I need right now, a date with a really cute guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Casey Matson moved in to Emie's house when her mom died and her dad started abusing her, three years priar to these events.

Comments?